MSFS Products

3.4k Topics 17.4k Posts

Subcategories

• 601 Topics
    4k Posts

I am having major issues with the Arrow AP. I don't want its altitude hold feature active, I want to control the trim myself. I don't know if it's my logitech AP unit or what but the plane never seems to want to stop holding altitude. Because there is no switch just a clickspot, I can't tell whether altitude hold is supposed to be on or off, and my bindings for altitude and heading hold seem to do nothing in this plane. I'd like an option in the ipad to disable the clickspot and all the altitude features of the Arrows so they NEVER take control of trim, and the AP works as it would in real life, please. And ideally I'd like the "Heading Hold On" and "Heading Hold Off" bindings to work so I can use my switches instead of the mouse.

I think it might be my logitech AP unit interfering, so I will test with it unplugged, but it seems pot luck whether I can get the AP in the Arrow to release control of trim.

• 307 Topics
    2k Posts
  • 183 Topics
    956 Posts

I am interested in proper ATC when I will need to be squarking my ALT
    Is this already happening? The sticker indicates otherwise.

• 151 Topics
    626 Posts

Thanks mark that works
    Just need to set up the rest of my warthog Hotas
    Standby for more silly questions

• 454 Topics
    2k Posts

Fantastic, thank you so much Mark

• 373 Topics
    2k Posts

@Rich Thank you for your reply :)

Would you say the PC-update is weeks, a few or several months from now?

• 240 Topics
    1k Posts

I've just tried an ILS approach onto runway 30 at EGFF and the glideslope was indicating correctly for me with both GS AUTO and GS MAN modes.

If this issue occurs again, could you try switching the NAV radio that the frequency is turned into, and maybe switch between GS AUTO and GS MAN Flight Director modes? Just to see if that corrects itself?

Mark - Just Flight

• For discussion about the Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2, K.2 & MRR for MSFS

92 Topics
    384 Posts

I really love this aircraft but there are a few little items that need tweaking like the fuel management system which spoil an otherwise brilliant simulation. I do hope the next update is not to far away

• 585 Topics
    3k Posts

@djw4250, okay, I missed the part about the assignments being done through the standard MSFS control menu. I expect that behavior is going to be impossible to overcome unless configured through Spad with that kind of switch.

• TBM850 After update - no turbulence

1 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • WB-SIM 172 loads as invisible

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@pilotjon Did you find a solution to your invisible 172? I'm experiencing the same problem, new computer build with a 4090. Thank you.

• 1 Votes
    14 Posts

Jut found this video, TBM700 granted but interesting to see it boot straight to ALT mode...At least we have a means to customise to preference now...

https://youtu.be/03Z2hgxCPMk?si=2lsxUIyRdxAJiRTM&t=219

Cheers
    James

• BS TBM 850 - My early thoughts

3 Votes
    11 Posts

@drzgard
    Hi,
    I'm contributing humbly to some enhancement but don't have more influence than all of you but i'm sure Nick is carefully reading your comments and if it's within his capacities in terms of time of developpment , be sure he will try to deliver you the nicest addon you have ever dreamt of...

• TBM 850 CTD DX12

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@el_bung said in TBM 850 CTD DX12:

Hello,

I have been trying everything to get the TBM to work properly. After installing, began experiencing CTD while loading. Thought maybe it was related to the PMS GTN 750 I installed for it... tried uninstalling. Thought it was related to the WTT Aircraft files I installed for the GTN 750... tried uninstalling. Tried a clean install of the TBM... no change.

TRIED A FULL FACTORY RESET OF MY MACHINE... no change.

Now, with a Factory reset machine, and a fresh install of the TBM... CTD still persists... but ONLY when I am in DX12.

I recently spent a significant amount of money on a NVIDIA 4080 specifically so I could use Frame Generation, and I am going to be so disappointed if I'm unable to use it with this aircraft.

Please help.

Your best bet for this sort of problem would be to contact Just Flight support.

https://community.justflight.com/topic/2/product-support

• TDM 850 Torque

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@eker Thank you. Should have RFM

• BS TBM 850 IAS mode AP

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • F100 & RJ Professional

0 Votes
    6 Posts

@marfarkar said in F100 & RJ Professional:

just trying to highlight a gap in the business model

Unfortunately, the business model also dictates that you need to announce a project as far in advance as possible to ensure that no-one else ends up working on one as well. This is especially true of large study level aircraft.

when it is know that internally that the F100 will not see the light of day for a very long time after the F70.

Not something we are aware of. If you check out the In Development page you will see that both are part of the same product. See: https://www.justflight.com/in-development/f70-100-professional

We have no plans to sell the two variants separately. If we've said that anywhere please let us know and we will correct it.

• TBM co-pilot HSI

1 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Black Square product suggestions

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@doctrench

I raise you a Piper Cheyenne.

Take a look at the one done for FSX by Digital Aviation.

Awesome steam plane.

• This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Boeing 707 Possible?

1 Votes
    6 Posts

@neinnunb A true classic will also become more and more of a challenge to fly as more and more nav aids are replaced by GPS waypoints and RNAV procedures. But if a retrofit variant is also included, say with a GTN750, that issue goes away, and you're left with the fun of trying to get an old school airliner up and running.

• 2 Votes
    2 Posts

@supersixbravo Very soon, let's put it that way. Our developer at Black Square needs to finish the final knockings and once he's a happy man he'll supply code to us and we'll go about getting it released to the expecting public.

Looking at this week though.

• 146 PRO Pilot and CoPilot not showing

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    4 Posts

I am using the latest version of Velocity with the WT G3X mod in order to get functioning autopilot.

• PA-38 Tomahawk Development Update.

1 Votes
    3 Posts

@mace_rb said in PA-38 Tomahawk Development Update.:

I believe Just Flight posted on facebook or possibly it was on the MSFS forums a few months ago that yes the project is very much alive.

They did have some issues with the health of one of the key developers but the project has been moved in-house as of a couple of months ago according to their post at that time.

Pretty much spot on. It is being worked on. No idea of release date (as with all projects until they are finished) but it shouldn't be too long now

• New GCXO - Tenerife North Airport

Moved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts

@charlx18 said in New GCXO - Tenerife North Airport:

Good morning, first of all I have noticed a detail as important as some letters in the middle of the terminal that say "Tenerife Norte" a detail that is too important for those who see the airport every day, you could say that it is the most emblematic of the airport Secondly, I think that with the level of just the docking guide system should be operational, finally, in Tenerife North in almost all the photos that you see there are some blinds lowered by the sun, so I hope these little things for the next update,

In any case, it's a good job, but these very important things regarding the airport environment...!

If you contact Just Flight support they can prpobably pass this on to the developer. There is a link on the website at www.justflight.com

https://support.justflight.com/support/home

• GCXO huge fps drop

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Order issues with acoount

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@otoshi said in Order issues with acoount:

Hello, I just bought the Velocity XL from the store but there wasnt an option to create an account. But in the confirmation email i need to login in order to download it. But I dont even have an account nor a password. Could somebody help me please?

Thanks in advance.

https://support.justflight.com/support/solutions/articles/17000064728-where-is-my-order-

https://support.justflight.com/support/solutions/articles/17000064716-how-do-i-create-an-account-

https://support.justflight.com/support/solutions/articles/17000064726-i-have-not-received-an-email-with-a-download-link

• L1011 for MSFS 2020?

4 Votes
    5 Posts

Hello, not sure how much this forum is taken into consideration when doing market research, but I just wanted to say that I'd love a MSFS L-1011 as well. It's one of my favourite airliners and I'd love a good recreation of that in MSFS.