0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • MSFS - 146 Repaints/Requests

Pinned
    2 Votes
    33 Posts
    3k Views

Thanks very much for these. Got them downloaded.
    I'd enjoy the Air BC, Air Nova and Air Atlantic. About 35 years ago I was living in NB and rode the jump seat in one of these to Montreal. Can't remember if it was Air Nova or Air Atlantic.
    If I may as are you in Canada? I'm in MB.
    I'd quite like to get both the 146 and F28 in a fictional Calm Air livery. About 25 years ago +/- I flew the HS748 & SF34 there.
    All the best.....

• 11 Votes
    5 Posts
    12k Views

v0.1.10 released (8/9/23)

• Fuel Gauges LBS

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Update v2.0

0 Votes
    11 Posts

I just entered the MFS2020 content manager and... THE UPDATE IS READY. Let's enjoy.

• Glideslope problems

0 Votes
    2 Posts

We are aware of the autopilot not holding the glideslope perfectly, this we believe came about after a recent sim update that changed the atmosphere/weather in the simulator. It is something we are looking into and once we have a fix it will be included in an update to the 146.

Mark - Just Flight

• 146 v1.10 xboxSx performance issues

1 Votes
    23 Posts

We spotted a small controller issue with the Xbox version of the 146 that prevented us from releasing the Xbox version this week. A new Xbox build has been resubmitted and should be released next Thursday.

Mark - Just Flight

• Update 2.0

0 Votes
    2 Posts

I apologize, I have repeated this message by mistake.

• TMS working in spite of active failure

0 Votes
    10 Posts

Okay, will be running tests on my side aswell. Thank you

• Fuel system behavior and other issues

0 Votes
    8 Posts

@BAEflyer , we will see. I am going to keep random failures on mid or high and observe how it goes with other event types.

• Suggestion: Manual/Auto speedchart option

2 Votes
    2 Posts

Thank you for your suggestion. I have logged this on our internal bugs/feature request tracker and we will consider this for a future update.

Mark - Just Flight

• Map/ Weather radar stuck

0 Votes
    2 Posts

This is a known issue and we can confirm it has been logged on our internal bug tracker.

Mark - Just Flight

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

Mobiflight has presets for mapping the TMS. Just select the "BAE146" and the "Autothrust System", and the code is there when you select one.

https://hubhop.mobiflight.com/presets/

• How the Autopilot works - IAS and VS

0 Votes
    11 Posts

I've also noticed it is very easy for the AP to (correctly) disconnect if you fly too slowly.

Engine management and use of flaps takes practice and experimentation on approach.

Depending on weight etc., I'm having to drop a notch of flaps close to 200 kias,and further flap extensions causes massive drag... as does the airbrake. As such it is very easy to drop below the yellow bug -- which of course I keep forgetting to set by clicking on the placard.

It's challenging- but good fun - to fly.

• erratic trimwheel in AP mode

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Yes. Quite normal.

I find the stock trim when using a pulse encoder wheel, a little too sensitive. But you can go into the system.cfg file, and reduce elevator trim sensitivity from 1.0 to 0.75.

• 2 Votes
    3 Posts

I have just encountered the same issue.
    I flew to EINN via the TIPUR 2D arrival. I manually set the VNAV to waypoint to GILOG. However, the distance calculation was still to TIPUR and the altitude calculation was to 6000ft:
    before TIPUR
    Passing TIPUR, the calculations were now correct to GILOG:
    after TIPUR

• Bad Stuttering Since Update

0 Votes
    11 Posts

Oh and BTW... the new FMS is awesome. 👍

• PaintKit Error 146 QT ( Cargo )

0 Votes
    5 Posts

Thank you Mark!

• Engine start switch sometimes needs resetting

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Mark I will check again in which direction the switch moves exactly, but I always selected "Start" (Up). The problem is that the whole start sequence is not beginning, when it happens.

I wil check again abd report here, and maybe I can catch it on video.

Thank you

• Not-smooth/Jerky Steering with Tiller

0 Votes
    6 Posts

I am also having this issue, often finding it difficult to taxi in a straight line and makes taking off a little more fun.

I can't recall if I had it before.