562 Topics 2.8k Posts
  • This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Weather Radar

0 Votes
    9 Posts

@Melon I am, at this precise moment, having this happen to me again, this time in the -200. I was able to complete a flight yesterday in the -300. I don't know what circumstance/s may cause this intermittent issue.

• 0 Votes
    4 Posts

As a workaround, you can break highlighting on the holding clip clickspot. Inside your community folder, find the file justflight-aircraft-146\SimObjects\Airplanes\JF_146_100\model\JF_146_100_VC.xml.

Make a backup copy of that file!

Towards the end, starting from line 21447, you should have the "Paper" section. Inside that, you have two sections with the IDs Paper_checklist_clip_L and Paper_checklist_clip_R. In each of those, add a non-existing highlight node like this:

<Component ID="Paper_checklist_clip_L" Node="Paper_checklist_clip_L"> <UseTemplate Name="ASOBO_GT_MouseRect"> <Cursor>Hand</Cursor> <!-- add this --> <HIGHLIGHT_NODE_ID>SOMETHING_IN_SPAAAACE</HIGHLIGHT_NODE_ID> <MOUSEFLAGS_DEFAULT_IM>LeftSingle</MOUSEFLAGS_DEFAULT_IM> <CALLBACKCODE_DEFAULT_IM> (L:Paper_checklist_vis_L, bool) ! (>L:Paper_checklist_vis_L, bool) </CALLBACKCODE_DEFAULT_IM> <TOOLTIPID>Toggle Checklist Visibility</TOOLTIPID> </UseTemplate> </Component>

As a result, the clipboard will no longer highlight when you hover over the clip, and that appears what breaks the texturing. As for a fix, maybe make only the clip itself addressable as a node here to avoid blinking the entire surface.

• 0 Votes
    5 Posts

Yes, that is the behaviour I am seeing too, so it must be something specific to the YBBN arrivals in the Navdata that the UNS-1 doesn't like. This is all logged on our internal bugs tracker and the UNS-1 development team has been made aware of it, so hopefully, we should be able to get some answers and a fix implemented soon.

Mark - Just Flight

• 0 Votes
    6 Posts

@piedmonitor Sadly I don't believe there is an ALT ARM control assignment in MSFS, likely due to none of the default aircraft having an altitude arm button.

We'll take a look and see if there is another control assignment we can assign to it for the next update to the 146.

Mark - Just Flight

• 0 Votes
    8 Posts

@Jpol Thanks for posting the OFP. Could you let us know how the weights varied in the simulator, versus how they are listed on that OFP? Was it the same as you previously reported where the passenger weights were lower than what was listed on the OFP, but the cargo weights were higher?

Could you also let us know if this was on the second flight of a session (i.e. after a turnaround), and were you using GSX for boarding/deboarding?

Mark - Just Flight

• 1 Votes
    5 Posts

I seem to recall that 29,000ft is the standard maximum altitude that the 146 with the semi-automatic pressurisation system fitted (which is what is fitted in our simulation). Certain aircraft then have a modified pressurisation system that increases their maximum altitude to 30,000ft or 31,000ft. This requires a change to the positive relief control valve's setting in the pressurisation system, which changes automatically based on the aircraft's altitude.

So I believe the correct procedure would be to select 29,000ft on the pressurisation controller, and then if the aircraft is certified for 30,000ft or 31,000ft the positive relief control valve will automatically control the pressurisation above 29,000ft.

There are then aircraft fitted with a fully automatic pressurisation system, which are cleared up to 35,000ft and that is the system we are simulating in the upcoming RJ Professional.

Mark - Just Flight

• Flight Plan Import to UNS-1

0 Votes
    5 Posts

Thank you, Mark. Actually, I did get confused by initially locating a similar but incorrect Microsoft Store file path. Apparently, the .rte flight plan files for the UNS-1 reside in a folder that is separate from the aircraft folder while the .pln flightplan files for the Proline 21 FMS reside in a similar folder within the aircraft subfolders. In any case, I now have download links in the Simbrief Downloader to both folders and can retrieve either flightplan (.rte or .pln) depending on the FMS selected in the aircraft. The .pln files download to the aircraft folder in the Add-Ons Linker on my "D" Drive while the .rte files download to the "LocalState" file path on my "C" Drive. Thanks, for your help.

• Takeoff Performance Calculation

0 Votes
    5 Posts

Hi,
    I created the aircraft performance spreadsheet specifically to help me fly the 146, although I have now added a large number of other aircraft types. I'm currently working on a major update to include a lot more aircraft, but struggling with accurately replicating the correct flex temps for all the new aircraft and engine choices. The new improved version should be out in about a month.

• all avionics lost

0 Votes
    3 Posts

i was about to post a screenshot over the weekend, however further issues with my install have now came up.
    as soon as i enter anythng in the uns, boom ctd. this happenned twice before i tried to uninstall from windows programs/features which does not work so did a manual uninstall from community folder and redownloaded from website but got the same ctd again.in events it showed couatl had crashed and the second time msfs itself. i then set up a flight with the fenix a320 and had no issues. so at the moment i am not sure how to proceed as i am not sure what the cause may be or if anyone else has had a similar problem.

• 0 Votes
    8 Posts

@Martyn said in Tail VHF Antenna Still Displays w/ Aerial Disabled:

Thanks for reporting this. We've found the cause and will address that in the next update.

In the meantime you can fix that by moving this file into this folder, replacing the existing one: \SimObjects\Airplanes\JF_146_100\model\

Download Here

Should this temporary file be addd to the 200 and 300 directory as well? It seems to have fixed the 100, yes. Thanks.

• 1 Votes
    6 Posts

I've had glideslope issues going back to v1. There was a thread about it. Still having same problems in v2.

• 0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Lindovsky The 200QT and 300QT share the same boarding logic, so there shouldn't be any differences in logic between the variants. However, if one of the fields remains amber at the end of boarding, this suggests that the OFP/payloads may not have been synced across the 146/SimBrief/GSX.

I'll list the method I personally use for boarding below that has been reliable (this is assuming the use of SimBrief and GSX, but if you are not using one or either of these, you can skip those steps):

Generate an OFP on Simbrief. Load a flight in the same 146 variant as listed on the OFP. Set up the aircraft's systems ready for boarding. On the EFB, go to the OFP page and check the OFP list matches the one you generated on SimBrief. On the EFB, go to the AIRCRAFT page, and when prompted click "IMPORT" to import the OFP weights into the flashing data fields. On the EFB, click on the 'Boarding' symbol at the bottom left of the AIRCRAFT page and click "Start Boarding" to begin boarding.

Then, if you are using GSX...

On the EFB, go to the configuration menu and check that "GSX Boarding" is enabled. Open the GSX menu and begin boarding through the GSX menu.

Let us know if you run into this issue again, and if possible, send us your SimBrief OFP. Then we can try and replicate the issue on our end.

The cargo not being visible in the 300QT has been logged on our internal bugs tracker. We'll ensure a fix gets included in the next update to the 146.

Mark - Just Flight

• Low frequency roll oscillations with UNS-1

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Mark No problem - it's a very small issue anyway, appreciate your response. You did a wonderful job with the update

• Auto-Pilot Not Operative

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@Captain_Wealthy As 'lancealotg' said above, the Autopilot engage button is located on the pedestal next to the captain's seat. The AP 'button' on the glareshield is only an annunciator light, so its only job is to illuminate when the autopilot is engaged. That one has caught a lot of people out!

A constant Autopilot disconnect alarm typically means the Autopilot has been disconnected via non-normal means. The correct way to disengage the Autopilot is to press the AP cut-out button on either yoke, and this can also be triggered via the 'TOGGLE DISENGAGE AUTOPILOT' control assignment.

Further details on the Autopilot engagement and disengagement can be found on Page 28 of the 146 Professional (MSFS) Operations Manual: https://downloads.justflight.com/products/JFF003642/146_Professional_MSFS_manual.pdf

Mark - Just Flight

• Insert altitude restrictions

2 Votes
    2 Posts

@Huibrecht Thank you for your feedback. With the release build of the UNS-1, we wanted to focus on all of the main functions that are used on a typical flight, and then we plan on adding additional features as the UNS-1 is used in more of our aircraft. we have therefore logged this feedback on our internal bugs/feature request tracker for the UNS-1 development to look into adding in a future update.

Mark - Just Flight

• Auto Cabin Crew not playing the groovy music

0 Votes
    6 Posts

@TheVideoGamePilot Ah yes, if you used state saving to keep the passenger door open between flights that will prevent the music from triggering at the normal times. I haven't tried the boarding music with State Saving enabled personally, but I suspect the boarding music may still play in that situation if "Start Boarding" is selected on the boarding menu, or the "Turnaround" state is selected.

We'll investigate this on Monday to see if we can make any tweaks to the triggers to make the boarding music play when State Saving is used.

Mark - Just Flight

• Simbrief passengers issue

2 Votes
    8 Posts

I found out that using those passenger weight value on the simbrief profile:

89kg for -100 and -200
    88kg for -300

Will allow me to get the correct number of pax on the EFB, but I am still off by 200-250kg on the ZFW

• Steering and Rudder Axis

3 Votes
    6 Posts

Great job - nice aircraft :)

• EFB input locks out controls

0 Votes
    3 Posts

thanks for checking.