146 Professional

559 Topics 2.8k Posts
  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Mark Obviously I don't know what kind of roadblocks you've run into development so I may be way off base here, but I do know I've seen Umberto (GSX dev) state that Leonardo did their GSX integration with the Maddog fully on their own utilizing the GSX documentation, and it fuels automatically via GSX, and then also Fragtality created the Fenix2GSX addon that did the same before Fenix implemented their own native integration. I don't know first hand but my sense from seeing Fragtality speak is that his work was either with no or little input from Umberto/GSX. I feel optimistic based on all that that the framework may already be in place for a full integration!

I also know that GSX also natively has the capability to fuel aircraft as is -- the challenge in the past with most add-on aircraft seemed to be the passenger and bags.

But I dunno, I'm just some guy, I can only report what I've seen browsing the various forums and discords.

• Livery Error & Suggestion

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@ChrisPDuck97 Thank you for reporting this. We have logged the registration placard issue on our internal bugs tracker.

With regards to livery requests, we don't have any plans at the moment to add any additional liveries to the product, but we do have a livery request thread on this forum where users have posted livery requests for the community: https://community.justflight.com/topic/3352/msfs-146-repaints-requests

Mark - Just Flight

• V2 Problem with clipboard and tablet

1 Votes
    7 Posts

@arnejensen We would recommend downloading a fresh copy of the 146 from your account and then uninstalling/reinstalling the product just to ensure everything is installed and activated correctly, and that may fix the issue. Please do let us know if you see any error messages either during the installation process or on the EFB after loading into the aircraft as that could point to an issue in the activations/installation process.

Mark - Just Flight

• adding personnal boarding musics

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@Aymerix The Becker DP4100 digital player is only capable of storing 7 tracks, so it wouldn't be possible to add any more than 7, but you can replace any or all of the default tracks with your own custom tracks.

We've included instructions on how to import custom cabin music on pages 64 and 65 of the 146 Professional Operation Manual: https://downloads.justflight.com/products/JFF003642/146_Professional_MSFS_manual.pdf

Mark - Just Flight

• Screen weather and flightplan

0 Votes
    7 Posts

@Wothan Or even change the range.

• Holding with the UNS-1

0 Votes
    3 Posts

I was going to report this myself actually, but I had to enter the hold at Dublin today, flown at constant IAS - I had set it for 1 minute inbound but it was nowhere near that, and was pretty messy (see my Volanta record below) - was very windy today, admittedly, but I still think the real UNS could do it better than it is currently.
    No criticism meant, by the way; I'm getting a lot of enjoyment out of the v2 146.
    https://ibb.co/gzWmFmf

• 0 Votes
    6 Posts

I agree (obviously) with p919h_lm, seems odd to me that GPS units and FMC units can be hot swapped out like they can be in the 146, F28, etc. but the fuel flow/quantity gauges can't be made the same way?

As a fallback, just creating textures where the needle behaves the same way etc but the markings are adjusted to correspond with pounds, and letting us download that and install it ourselves overwriting the metric version would be acceptable.

• cabin textures aren't legible

0 Votes
    7 Posts

@saatric Thanks for letting us know. We believe we may have a way to force the text decals to always appear at a higher resolution, regardless of the texture resolution settings. We'll test this internally and if it works we will include this in the next update to the 146.

Mark - Just Flight

• VR issues with version 2 update

0 Votes
    5 Posts

@Wildcataa5b Thanks for letting us know. It's not something we have seen reported before, and it's not something we have seen during testing, so it may have been a one-off glitch where something hasn't loaded correctly, etc.

If it does happen again, please do let us know and if you can, send us a video of the issue occurring. That will be a useful aid for us to visually see what may be causing the issue.

Mark - Just Flight

• 0 Votes
    3 Posts

seems v2 improved the pointer interaction.

• UNS/FMS on tablett

0 Votes
    3 Posts

A little tip: The modified WT CJ4 FMS (modern version) is compatible with the v3 MCDU server and can therefore be operated on a tablet.

https://community.justflight.com/topic/3728/code-to-put-the-mcdu-on-external-tablet

• Request IFR Clearance at cold and dark state

0 Votes
    4 Posts

I changed the FMS options to Modern then powered up. The ATC choice seems to have me set as VOR flight mode. Seems their is something in the UN-1 or Classic FMS that is causing the issue.

While still powered up I switched back to the Classic FMS. ATC choices remained the same -VOR I loaded a saved flight plan from FMS and ATC choices remained the same -VOR. After entering departure runway and arrival information ATC reverted back to IFR choice only. Checked again and it reverted to IFR only after departure information was selected.
    Hope that helps resolve the problem. Any quick fixes I can apply and still use the Classic FMS choice?
  • This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    4 Posts
  • Start-up TGT peak

3 Votes
    3 Posts

@Genista Our sincere apologies for not responding to this sooner. It must have been missed amongst the increase in forum activity during the initial release of the 146.

As you correctly assumed, the engine behaviour during startup in the 146 is currently controlled by MSFS, and we only have very limited (if any) control over the engine behaviour until after the engine has reached ground idle after engine start.

To add a TGT peak and to simulate hot-starting would require a custom-built engine model, which is a little outside of the scope of the project as it stands. Improved engine simulation is something we would like to eventually add to all of our aircraft, so this may be something we include at release in one of our future aircraft, and then back-port it to the 146.

We do have this feedback logged on our internal bugs/feature request tracker so it is something we will consider during development of our future products.

Mark - Just Flight

• V2 flight path issue

0 Votes
    6 Posts

@Arek5 Thanks for the extra info. We suspect the root cause of the issue is the basic autopilot "PITCH" mode, and it seems like there may be some sort of conflict with the MSFS autopilot modes when the 146 is in an altitude capture state with "PITCH" mode and a lateral navigation mode active.

We'll reopen our investigations into this to see if we can get to the bottom of it.

Mark - Just Flight

• Tail bumper missing

1 Votes
    2 Posts

@Huibrecht Thanks for reporting this issue. We'll get that fixed.

• This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • V2 Issues with clipboard on yoke

0 Votes
    4 Posts

Thanks. That solution will create some challenges with some other aircraft that prefer the LOCK system. But I'll check it out until a better solution arrives. Thanks.

• Simbrief import

0 Votes
    6 Posts

No worries @Mark least its confirmed for others! thanks again!

• [V2] Issue with VOR/DME tuning

0 Votes
    15 Posts

Looks like Navigraph has released AIRAC 2403 Revision 4 which should fix the issues.

https://forum.navigraph.com/t/release-notes-msfs-airac-cycle/1755