146 Professional

555 Topics 2.8k Posts
  • DC Hydraulic Pump Not working for me.

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Ahh okay... Thanks for the fast anser :)
    This was new in the 2.0. Amazing the little this all little features... The Immersion of the 146 is amazing <3

• 1 Votes
    15 Posts

@tgp I've just been reading the FCOM to refresh my memory and VS mode should be disengaged when the pitch switch on the pedestal is moved. The aircraft will then enter PITCH mode and the aircraft's pitch can be controlled via a pitch switch (or MSFS control assignments). It looks like this is correctly simulated when actioning the pitch switch with the mouse, but not when using the control assignments. I've logged that on our internal bugs tracker to investigate further.

In the real aircraft, if you were climbing in VS mode, you would use the autopilot's SYNC facility to decouple the autopilot, adjust the aircraft's vertical speed manually, and then release the SYNC mode at the new vertical speed and the aircraft will continue to climb at that new vertical speed. The VS mode itself is a simple "VS HOLD" type mode and just holds the vertical speed that it was engaged at, so the vertical speed cannot be adjusted unless VS mode is disengaged or decoupled.

Hope that helps.

Mark - Just Flight

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

@neucoas Thank you for reporting this. We have logged this on our internal bugs/feature request tracker to investigate.

Mark - Just Flight

• MWS Dimming not working in 2.0

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 1 Votes
    7 Posts

I am experiencing the same.

RTX3060, Ryzen 5 5700X and 32GB of RAM. Happens with default and 3rd party airports.

• 0 Votes
    4 Posts

@rondon9897 Are there any failure flags visible on the HSI when this occurs? If so, that would indicate the HSI isn't being supplied with electrical power, so it may be worth checking that both batteries and both avionics master switches are on the overhead panel. Even with a state selected, if some MSFS control assignments are being triggered that could prevent those switches from moving to the correct positions.

Other than that, I'm not sure what else could be causing that through the 146 itself. The 'Turnaround' logic is fairly simple logic and just sets the various cockpit switches in the correct position for a turnaround, it doesn't specifically touch anything to do with the course selectors.

If there are any error messages on the EFB such as 'loading aircraft' or 'license failure', then this would indicate a possible activation or simconnect issue that could also be preventing the 146 from initialising correctly.

Mark - Just Flight

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

@bringue2014 This sounds like it may be caused by an installation and/or activation issue. If you could kindly open a ticket with Just Flight support via the following link, they will be able to assist you with troubleshooting this: https://www.justflight.com/support

Mark - Just Flight

• V2 Marketplace Question

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Yes, the update is with MS for test and release.

• GSX integration in V2

1 Votes
    24 Posts

@Avionic Disable AUTO CREW in EFB settings. The stairs and doors won't extend/open automatically.

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

Thanks for reporting this. We've confirmed that it works fine within MSFS model behaviour XML.

• V2 Weights

0 Votes
    5 Posts

Mark, It's brilliant, as the passengers board and the cargo is loaded you can see the "ZFW" "Gross Weight"" increasing to practically match the SimBrief figures. Along with the sounds of the loading and FS Traffic, GSX Pro its becoming more and more immersive.

• BAe 146 v2: VOR 2 and DME 2 Indications.

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@Haseen If you are starting from a cold and dark state, the VHF NAV 2 radios will need to be powered on by rotating the inner knob on the VHF NAV 2 control panel clockwise. The control panel is located on the right side of the glareshield.

With the VHF NAV 2 radios powered, the DME distance will display when an active VOR frequency has been tuned, the aircraft is in range of the VOR, and the VOR/ADF indicator on the RMI is set to VOR.

Hope that helps.

Mark - Just Flight

• This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Weather Radar

0 Votes
    9 Posts

@Melon I am, at this precise moment, having this happen to me again, this time in the -200. I was able to complete a flight yesterday in the -300. I don't know what circumstance/s may cause this intermittent issue.

• 0 Votes
    4 Posts

As a workaround, you can break highlighting on the holding clip clickspot. Inside your community folder, find the file justflight-aircraft-146\SimObjects\Airplanes\JF_146_100\model\JF_146_100_VC.xml.

Make a backup copy of that file!

Towards the end, starting from line 21447, you should have the "Paper" section. Inside that, you have two sections with the IDs Paper_checklist_clip_L and Paper_checklist_clip_R. In each of those, add a non-existing highlight node like this:

<Component ID="Paper_checklist_clip_L" Node="Paper_checklist_clip_L"> <UseTemplate Name="ASOBO_GT_MouseRect"> <Cursor>Hand</Cursor> <!-- add this --> <HIGHLIGHT_NODE_ID>SOMETHING_IN_SPAAAACE</HIGHLIGHT_NODE_ID> <MOUSEFLAGS_DEFAULT_IM>LeftSingle</MOUSEFLAGS_DEFAULT_IM> <CALLBACKCODE_DEFAULT_IM> (L:Paper_checklist_vis_L, bool) ! (>L:Paper_checklist_vis_L, bool) </CALLBACKCODE_DEFAULT_IM> <TOOLTIPID>Toggle Checklist Visibility</TOOLTIPID> </UseTemplate> </Component>

As a result, the clipboard will no longer highlight when you hover over the clip, and that appears what breaks the texturing. As for a fix, maybe make only the clip itself addressable as a node here to avoid blinking the entire surface.

• 0 Votes
    5 Posts

Yes, that is the behaviour I am seeing too, so it must be something specific to the YBBN arrivals in the Navdata that the UNS-1 doesn't like. This is all logged on our internal bugs tracker and the UNS-1 development team has been made aware of it, so hopefully, we should be able to get some answers and a fix implemented soon.

Mark - Just Flight

• 0 Votes
    6 Posts

@piedmonitor Sadly I don't believe there is an ALT ARM control assignment in MSFS, likely due to none of the default aircraft having an altitude arm button.

We'll take a look and see if there is another control assignment we can assign to it for the next update to the 146.

Mark - Just Flight

• 0 Votes
    8 Posts

@Jpol Thanks for posting the OFP. Could you let us know how the weights varied in the simulator, versus how they are listed on that OFP? Was it the same as you previously reported where the passenger weights were lower than what was listed on the OFP, but the cargo weights were higher?

Could you also let us know if this was on the second flight of a session (i.e. after a turnaround), and were you using GSX for boarding/deboarding?

Mark - Just Flight

• 1 Votes
    5 Posts

I seem to recall that 29,000ft is the standard maximum altitude that the 146 with the semi-automatic pressurisation system fitted (which is what is fitted in our simulation). Certain aircraft then have a modified pressurisation system that increases their maximum altitude to 30,000ft or 31,000ft. This requires a change to the positive relief control valve's setting in the pressurisation system, which changes automatically based on the aircraft's altitude.

So I believe the correct procedure would be to select 29,000ft on the pressurisation controller, and then if the aircraft is certified for 30,000ft or 31,000ft the positive relief control valve will automatically control the pressurisation above 29,000ft.

There are then aircraft fitted with a fully automatic pressurisation system, which are cleared up to 35,000ft and that is the system we are simulating in the upcoming RJ Professional.

Mark - Just Flight

• Flight Plan Import to UNS-1

0 Votes
    5 Posts

Thank you, Mark. Actually, I did get confused by initially locating a similar but incorrect Microsoft Store file path. Apparently, the .rte flight plan files for the UNS-1 reside in a folder that is separate from the aircraft folder while the .pln flightplan files for the Proline 21 FMS reside in a similar folder within the aircraft subfolders. In any case, I now have download links in the Simbrief Downloader to both folders and can retrieve either flightplan (.rte or .pln) depending on the FMS selected in the aircraft. The .pln files download to the aircraft folder in the Add-Ons Linker on my "D" Drive while the .rte files download to the "LocalState" file path on my "C" Drive. Thanks, for your help.