MSFS Products

3.8k Topics 19.7k Posts

• 809 Topics
    4k Posts

found an Lvar instrument_attitudeindicator_1_pitch_animation_readonly
    using that to read the value Screenshot 2024-05-21 001736.png seams to make ATT work well for me (only done a little testing)

Screenshot 2024-05-21 003009.png

• 601 Topics
    4k Posts

Bumping this because it is still broken. This issue only affects the Arrow and Turbo Arrow(s), the Warrior works normally. AUTOPILOT HEADING LOCK DIR is no longer referenced/changed with the heading bug.

• 309 Topics
    2k Posts

I accomplished this by purchasing the FIPs MP, RPM and engine gauges from FSX Times. Using SPAD.neXt (a FIPS subscription is required), I detached the gauges to a separate screen so that I can see the gauges.

I bought this screen from Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C746JHJJ?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

• 184 Topics
    963 Posts

@trevor250

See this page - there is an email link to submit queries if you have bought products from elsewhere:

https://www.justflight.com/support

• 154 Topics
    635 Posts

Did look but didn't find an earlier post from last year which I have now found through google and can see that this issue related to mixture = 0 setting on controller. Now tested by having Mixture 1 fully rich on my bravo and no engine shut down after pressing the ESC key. Alternative being to set up a separate Bravo profile for the Hawk and delete the mixture axis.

• 583 Topics
    3k Posts

I have just tested this and this is not something I am able to reproduce. Deselecting the FLIPCHART WT SYNC option on the EFB and then using the "<" and ">" arrows on the flipchart is changing both the aircraft weight and the speeds.

Does this issue persist after a restart of the simulator?

Also, do you recall if you adjusted the fuel or weights in the MSFS weight and balance menu prior to this issue occuring?

Mark - Just Flight

• 381 Topics
    3k Posts

Thanks Mark!

• 259 Topics
    1k Posts

@Mark Thanks for the heads up, i"m looking forward to the update.

• 93 Topics
    397 Posts

@NickW61 I'm having this issue. When I open the aircraft, EFD is unclickable. When I start the VR, this show that "pink texture" and work even worst, which made me think about some Texture conflict with the B78XH, cause when I removed it, the problem was gone.

• 38 Topics
    174 Posts

We already have this one logged as being an issue with the SU15 Beta, so you're fine not to raise a support ticket. We have seen these issues reported with other developer's aircraft in the SU15 Beta too, so hopefully, it's something that will be fixed on Asobo's end prior to the full SU15 release. If it's not fixed in the final SU15 release, then we'll investigate it and aim to get a fix released as soon as possible.

Mark - Just Flight