@n293wk I see, one was off, thanks!

• 200QT Livery Folder

0 Votes
    4 Posts

3bf4a10f-9261-4712-b76e-d95dee95e109-image.png

• Beacon lights reporting as OFF via SimConnect

0 Votes
    5 Posts

@martyn Any idea when will we get 0.1.3? I am getting crushed by my own ACARS software for these lights and can't stop flying the BAe ;)

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Config test errors

0 Votes
    15 Posts

Yes - definitely aileron trim. At LOWI when I looked at the indicator itself it was spot on but the yellow marker on the adjuster was one click right. Moving that to centre cleared the alarm straight away although it made zero difference to the indicated trim.

• RMI not working?

0 Votes
    17 Posts

I too was confused about VOR2 - never seemed to be able to get an indication. Funnily enough I could control it through a SpadNext gauge I have which manages NAV1 and 2... If I tuned on there, the co-pilot VOR worked as expected but the RMI did not aside from showing DME.

Now I know there is an on switch - undoubtedly mentioned but missed by me in the manual :-) - I shall try that when I get home.

This plane is a beast but my goodness, what fun...

• Frequent Navigraph authentification

1 Votes
    3 Posts

@martyn Good luck as the connection lasted less than 1 flight for me yesterday and having to come out of VR to register it again is a little annoying :)

• Yoke not moving?

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@martyn That will be it! lol

I have tooltips off because I am a pro! Clearly! pmsl

Thank you very much good sir

• How to cancel the Autopilot alarm

0 Votes
    4 Posts

The TOGGLE AUTOPILOT MASTER and AUTOPILOT OFF control assignments should also disconnect the autopilot in a way that prevents the continuous warning, instead just triggering the short audible warning that doesn't require the yoke AP DISC button to be pressed.

• 146 engines fail starting Missions

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@keithb77 Seems to work most reliably with the runway.flt file and starting mission with hardware throttle NOT at idle

• 0 Votes
    6 Posts

@majick hehe, I had this too. I thought the cabin crew used a bit of muscle so it took me a while to work out. I had assumed it was a bug for a while.
    I guess the crew have some hydraulic support to move them.

• Lift spoilers

0 Votes
    11 Posts

@bagpipe I have the command SPOILER AXIS bound to my controller lever, which works well and gives full continuous control of the AIRBRAKE lever in the cockpit... Try using that command instead of SPOILER AXIS (0 TO 100%).

• Performance Loss Above 26,500 FT

0 Votes
    7 Posts

@bburkley I have been having a terrible time with my rig/msfs not playing ball but I seem to have got to the bottom of it all (touch wood). A lot of folks are complaining of stuttering since SU9 and CTD issues etc. I did lots of things so they all could have had an effect but the thing that stopped the crashes and stutters ultimately was to switch the task priority of msfs to Low via task manager and to prioritize Background services instead of Programs in advanced system settings.

Have a read at this and give it a bash if you haven't already: https://www.reddit.com/r/flightsim/comments/idmdqq/update_msfs_2020_stuttering_when_window_focused/

There is every chance it is entirely unrelated but every little helps!

• Cabin Lights

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@martyn That was on, but I did work it out my binding for cockpit lighting was turning it off.

• FMC brightness buttons don't work correctly

0 Votes
    2 Posts

This will be fixed in the next update

• 0 Votes
    6 Posts

We model the flight idle baulk so even with TMS DESC mode not selected, you will find the N2 above 60% with the thrust levers fully retarded, unless you use the latches to bring them aft of the flight idle baulks. We are looking at the flight dynamics with regards to descent rate at flight idle.

We will also look at the pitch trim speed.

• Adding EFB Pages ?

4 Votes
    8 Posts

@andrewd251 I would really like to see a checklist on the EFB

• Elevator trim - HC Bravo Throttle

0 Votes
    4 Posts

That's how it is with complex aircraft that provide features beyond what the Sim can provide natively.

• Constant N1 possible?

1 Votes
    9 Posts

BFDB7D81-1C45-44F3-A2D8-0201AAD554A3.jpeg

This is from the manual, either can be used