• MobiFlight

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • LTBH Canakkale: No STARs

0 Votes
    5 Posts

Thank you;
    Yes, I have this installed, and it offers navdata for the sim, in-sim chart update, and navdata specific to the CRJ.

• Joystick and Flaps control

2 Votes
    5 Posts

@plhought Thanks to clear this up, new to the BAE146 so i didn't know that system was there.

• DME: Is it working?

0 Votes
    6 Posts

Thank you Martin, I appreciate your reply.
    The approaches consist of a NDB/DME at Sligo and a LOC/DME at Donegal, no VOR/DME at either location.
    I perhaps should have mentioned that I can receive all navaids as well as perform both approaches in the EMB110.
    I did, however, fly the ILS RW04 into LTBH Canakkale earlier, and the DME was definitely working OK.

• Location flightplan

1 Votes
    2 Posts

@capt-pip Nobody here has found it as far as I'm aware, it must have been overlooked.

Easy enough to just load up onto any stand at EGJJ and just go, though.

• Alt knob turning speed

0 Votes
    2 Posts

You can click-and-hold your left mouse button to let it go faster. On the left side of the knob to decrese, right side to increase.

• Turn on GPS Nav

1 Votes
    2 Posts

Did you read the manual? ;-)
    1:- No, you don't even need to download or export from Simbrief as the 146 can get it from Simbrief itself :)
    2:- You need to enable "GPS" flight, or R NAV. There is a nice little button for this:
    alt text
    3:- Enable LNAV alt text (lateral navigation)

To load the Simbrief flightplan I recommend this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgZGR0huR18
    The same process as SB if you really like the MSFS flight plan, but the option below it.

• Better Checklists

1 Votes
    9 Posts

@jmarkows Mine are still a work in progress - I see a couple of goofs in there now. My intention is to try to minimize the back-and-forth between the different areas - do as much as you can on one panel before moving on to another - I hate swinging back and forth for 1 or two things if I can avoid it, and basically get a checklist that can get you from Cold & Dark to the taxiway in 10 minutes or so without having to cheat by Auto-completing checklists. I did the same for the CRJ and it works nice.

• MSFS BAE146 MSFS Version vs XP11 Version

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Could not engage AP

0 Votes
    7 Posts
  • Version 1.2 Changes?

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@plhought They are available here in the 146s 'Product Specific FAQs' section as usual
    https://support.justflight.com/support/solutions/articles/17000124987-146-professional-msfs-changelog

• Pitch behavior and air brakes on wings

1 Votes
    2 Posts

@flyforever The auto-spoilers on 146 aircraft are deactivated - look up on your overhead.

Standard practice on the 146 is on the short final have air-brake full open (there's actually a detent there on the real aircraft), then after touch-down the handle is manually brought full back into the lift spoiler detent.

This is to avoid having the very powerful lift spoilers opening and closing during a bounce.

It was refined on the Avro RJ which when auto-spoilers are activated behave more like you are used to.

• This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Clear mixture axis assignment for this one.

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    3 Posts
  • Stutter with the BAE 146

0 Votes
    4 Posts

Hi.
    I don’t use motion reprojection.
    I am a bit reluctant at this point, to make changes to my VR set up, as it works perfectly fine with every other addon.
    I will wait a bit to see if JustFlight indicate that they will improve this.
    Regards
    Roberto

• Content manager thumbnail incorrect

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Duplicated text on liveries

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Clear flight plan

0 Votes