146 Professional

562 Topics 2.8k Posts
  • This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Clear mixture axis assignment for this one.

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    3 Posts
  • Stutter with the BAE 146

0 Votes
    4 Posts

Hi.
    I don’t use motion reprojection.
    I am a bit reluctant at this point, to make changes to my VR set up, as it works perfectly fine with every other addon.
    I will wait a bit to see if JustFlight indicate that they will improve this.
    Regards
    Roberto

• Content manager thumbnail incorrect

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Duplicated text on liveries

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Clear flight plan

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • very nice dev pics. How far is the FMS?

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Congrats to this highly appreciated add-on for MSFS! A must have IMHO, well done and thanks for your hard work.

How about a customized FMC matching the reality? Will there be one in the next weeks/months or will the actual fancy FMC be the one and only for this product?

• GS Capture Issues/Trim

1 Votes
    3 Posts

@jmarkows " I need to keep putting on trim without any effect until I reach some critical mass and suddenly it's too much."

This happened to me just now trying to manually fly to set up an approach. I had engines at flight idle, speed at 250 kias, pull back on the elevator to take speed off as I'm trying to trim nose up. Finally get it close to profile, put a little power in and then its WAY too much. Could definitely be user error but doesn't seem right.

• Performance (FPS) degradation during flight

1 Votes
    4 Posts

@jmarkows Thanks you very much! Now it works perfectly

• This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    11 Posts
  • Weird Download Problem

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@nigelgrant Yeah, Windows likes to take matters into its own hands, but if you click More Info on the "this might be dangerous blah blah" screen there's a Keep Anyway.

Then you have to jump through hoops to run it.

Just Flight might consider packing them in .zips just to get around that bullshit.

2 Votes
    4 Posts

Paint kit is available on the store page looks like.

Also just found this: https://support.justflight.com/support/solutions/articles/17000124988-146-professional-msfs-paintkit

• 0 Votes
    3 Posts

@derek Thankyou. I sorted it out. A perfect storm of coincidences and some user stupidity thrown in. Cheers

• ATC Callsigns and Well done 👍

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Wing Flex / Engine Wobble and Wing Views

5 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • ON SMKG label on the overhead

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@jmarkows BAe Demonstrator (I believe the version they used in the first videos)

• Thank you and Congratulations!

3 Votes
    2 Posts

@toneking77 said in Thank you and Congratulations!:

Just purchased the 146... the first aircraft I've purchased for MSFS, and I've had the Sim since release day! Just hadn't seen any planes that I wanted to buy (plus the freeware planes have been fun to checkout). Been watching development of the 146 and knew it was a guaranteed buy for me. I'm so glad you picked this aircraft to develop!

The purchase, download and install processes went very smoothly, no problems at all. Congratulations on a successful release😊

First flight went well, just a quick casual flight. No flight plan or realistic procedures followed, just a fun, quick flight to take a look. Very cool! I've downloaded the PDF manual and look forward to learning all about this beauty😊

Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into bringing the 146 to life. Greatly appreciated!

Michael Roberts
    Baltimore, MD. USA (KBWI)
    "Pops McDaddyo" on the MSFS Forums

+1 on that. Incredible work. Flew the 146 in XP11, now that masterpiece, very well working, in MSFS is incredible.

• PMS 750 compatibility

-2 Votes
    6 Posts

I don't know if you noticed, but JF said in another post that the 750 is installed in some fire fighting versions of the aircraft and they plan to add it as an option after release.

So there you go, it is used in real life 146s...

• Congrats on Release!

3 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied