146 Professional

548 Topics 2.8k Posts
  • Transponder woes

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@cannonouscrash Make sure your Master switches overhead are on, It is all right there on the transponder. Following checklist will result in operational Transponder :)

• why no updates ?

1 Votes
    11 Posts

The aircraft is excellent, FMC update anticipated!
    But, can you add a steaming cup of coffee to the cup holder? a Soda?
    WHERE IS CABIN CREW?? I NEED COFFEE!!

I hate flying for Jetblue....

:smirking_face:

• New 146 Owner ! Best Tutorial Suggestions?

0 Votes
    9 Posts

I have moments where i just play with the cup holder wishing it had a hot steaming cup in it.
    I have been putting this bird thru the grinder, and it has proven to be a worthy aircraft. Aside the missing cup of coffee...

I would be willing to ride with using YourControls and assist anyone wanting some hands on training. Windspeaks (Raven)#1111 on Discord.

I fly this aircraft in FSEconomy, well over 500 hours now. With Manual Checklist.

• 1 Votes
    2 Posts

I made a thread about exactly that here (as well as the lack of EGT peak) almost a year ago:

https://community.justflight.com/topic/3408/start-up-tgt-peak

That's a nice plane - I hope the devs will find time to look at the startup sequence.

• Sequencing of cabin announcements

1 Votes
    3 Posts

@lancealotg That's great info thanks. Presumably it's another feature I missed in the manual but either way - it's great to know and I absolutely agree with the immersion aspect - thanks!

• Upcoming update info?(EFB/UNS1/etc)

4 Votes
    5 Posts

@martyn said in Upcoming update info?(EFB/UNS1/etc):

@melon I think the issue is that the news typically comes via channels other than this forum. We've shared information on these updates/upgrades across our social media channels, website, MS forum etc.

The RJ is still in development and progressing well, with the aim of releasing before summer this year. We should have a new In-Development preview in the next week or two.

The custom UNS-1 is also still progressing well. It's been undergoing testing since Christmas and we're currently adding some more functionality, e.g. independent left and right FMS operations. We will be sharing more information on that update very soon.

Excellent, very excited about the RJ

Can it have it's own sub-forum on here? I never know where to look at, the in-development one, the MSFS one or the BAe one.

• CROSSWIND EFFECTS ON LANDING AND TAKE OFF

1 Votes
    5 Posts

@galeair Good to know because wind is so poorly implemented in the sim as a whole.

• Bae146 Normal Checklist and Performance Data

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@hama said in Bae146 Normal Checklist and Performance Data:

@galeair Just an idea: Maybe it works when you put them all together in a .zip archive.

We can't host zips, exes or other files on our forum for obvious reasons and there is a 1MB limit on screenshots.

• BAe146 Performance: Book Figures?

0 Votes
    9 Posts

@ronald
    Well as you like them so much I will see if I can send the full set. I seem to be limited to one at a time:
    146-Checklist Cover.jpg

• Upgrade price 146 RJ?

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@voice-of-reason said in Upgrade price 146 RJ?:

@pm_pilot Yes but not if purchased from the marketplace as they have no mechanic to be able to make that happen. But from our site and other third party vendors the answer is yes.

Hello
    When do you plan to release the RJ version ?
    Thanks
    Franck

• Active Pause causing loss of authority

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@clevatreva You are very welcome. I'm glad if it works.

• Saving light panel states?

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@clevatreva I do nit think that you can save this in the 146.
    But if you use Axis And Ohs for mapping the funktions to your hardware, you can make a script which will set these values at start.

• More 146 Liveries for MSFS?

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Nevermind - I found a boat load on flightsim.to :grinning_face:

• AP disconnect logic

0 Votes
    9 Posts

I use the IAS soon after the gear retracts and I establish a climb speed, at which time the IAS button will hold the airspeed by adjusting the VS rate of climb. So in order to climb at a specific VS, sometimes the throttles need to be pulled back. If not, you can find the aircraft climbing at an excessive rate of climb. Similarly, the VS will hold the rate of climb or descent once established with the pitch toggle switch next to the AP switch on the console. In sum, I use IAS only after takeoff in order to establish correct climb speed, and the VS when I descend and want to stick to a specific rate of descent.

• Printed Start up procedures?

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@alh Both very good, thank you. :)

• EFB Maps causing control lockups?

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Another lockup - this time loading in a saved flight plan - this one from Navigraph.

Aircraft is unflyable, Pitch axis disabled on joystick. I'm starting the flight on the runway so it should be good to go, right? No amount of fiddling can bring it to life. :(

Why am I overweight? Navigraph didn't ask me to enter weight.

alt text

• AIRBRAKE

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@clevatreva You are pretty right, it is the spoilers mapping.
    So on a Button you have to map Toggle Spoilers and on an axis it is Spoilers Axis.

• Engine and APU Sounds

0 Votes
    5 Posts

@failcold said in Engine and APU Sounds:

Hello JF Team, just wondering if you had any input on the above mention sound queries? Thanks!

No current plans to change the sound unless there is something specific that you think needs fixing? If so, raise a Support ticket and we can look into it.

• Navigraph integration issues

0 Votes
    2 Posts

this seems to have fixed itself yesterday

• CAN WE PERMANENTLY DELETE THE COCKPIT CO PILOT

0 Votes
    6 Posts

@rbringh this method works.
    Thank you very much !