146 Professional

559 Topics 2.8k Posts
  • V 1.10 Glidepath Failures

0 Votes
    15 Posts

Yes, percistant with the glideslope. However How strange it may sound if you ”forgett” to call our little co-pilot. TMS set for take off, the ILS is almost by the dot. Coinsidence, perhaps?

• TMS setting at Cruise

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Mark Thanks for the explanation, all makes sense.

• UNS-1 Update?

9 Votes
    30 Posts
    3k Views

We posted an update on the new passenger cabins for the 146 Professional last week, in which we said that we would be announcing more details on the release date of the cabin and UNS-1 at a later date: https://www.justflight.com/articles/new-passenger-cabins-for-the-just-flight-msfs-146-professional

Work is still progressing on both and we will be posting further updates as we get closer to the release.

Mark - Just Flight

• Dynamic Registration

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Mark Thanks, thought i asked before starting to trubbel shoot

• Lvar event-list

0 Votes
    2 Posts

I found it in the xml

• Visual Ice

0 Votes
    5 Posts

Yes you are right, that is the current logig. If EXT AC is powered via GPU, the lights will illuminate.

Thanks again for your efforts ! :)

• TakoOff Warning Sound

0 Votes
    5 Posts

Hey Tsolis, you are right ! That day i have made the same flight as yesterday, but first i selectet "cold and dark".
    And no warning sound at take off appeared - and also no sound with the test button...

maybe only coincidence - maybe not ? :D

greetings, Volker.

• Cabin Lights On/Off

1 Votes
    3 Posts

Many thanks for your reply. I have just tried as you suggested and unticked the box and moved the slider to the right appears to have done the trick and the cabin lights now stay on regardless of turning other lights on/off.
    Many thanks again.

• TMS buggy

0 Votes
    5 Posts

And i thought it is bug. Thank you for your explanation.

• UNS-1 P-RNAV?

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • ATC will follow flightplan from fms?

0 Votes
    3 Posts

I just did a test. Started a flight without generating a flight plan in the msfs menu. then the fmc filled. Although I had to take off under VFR conditions, I was then able to start the IFR flight plan in the air and it could then also be seen in the display between the two FMCs.

Greetings Volker

• Speed Brake slowly opening

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Oh really?! Thank you very much for the information, that's interesting! :)

• Retracting Gear after Emergency extend

0 Votes
    5 Posts

Yes - This would be nice !
    Thank you :)

• Joystick Button Assignments Specific to the 146

3 Votes
    43 Posts
    5k Views

@davecat I see. I have totally forgot about their time-limited licenses, because went complete lifetime when buying for the 1st time.

Ither way. FSUIPC - 25 EUR, SPAD (Standard license, which IMO is enough for home setup) - 32 EUR. With these prices -- both licenses are "pay once". I have FSUIPC for some of the mod tests, but for "just using it" I've been using SPAD for > 1 year now. If you have stream deck/two sims -- it is IMO totally worth it to get a Complete license as well.

But you do you, anyway this is probably not a place for this discussion.

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

@lukaskiefer98 It should be possible to remove the Simbrief Pilot ID from the "146 FMS Settings" page by pressing the CLR/DEL key, and then pressing LSK2 (the key next to the Simbrief Pilot ID field).

Alternatively, if you want to overwrite the ID, you should be able to type in a replacement Simbreif Pilot ID into the scratchpad, and then press LSK2 to overwrite the current one.

Mark - Just Flight

• This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Any update on the RJ release date please?

4 Votes
    19 Posts
    2k Views

@Gabe777 There’s really nothing sinister going on, some products get more posts than others and so we may or may not decide to give them their own subcategory within the “In Development” category.

If the product is on the website it’s still in development, the fact that discussion about it is in the main “In Development” category or it’s own subcategory is irrelevant to it’s development status.

The forum is not synchronised with the website, we’ve never intended it to be, and it probably never will be - that’s just how it is. We understand some may be upset by that but we can’t please everyone.

• Pitch bar on ADI

0 Votes
    5 Posts

Thank you Mark, that’s cleared it up for me. I generally raise the nose to ten degrees up on take off then use sync to keep it there. Now I’m clear how to set it before take off purely as a reference, so thank you.

• Speeds Flipchart - KG to LB

0 Votes
    4 Posts

I had the same question. Then I found this mass converter - https://oneconvert.com/unit-converters/weight-and-mass-converter/kg-to-lbs and understood the difference in time. Now I use KG same as LB. Hope this helps;)

• 0 Votes
    3 Posts

I'm on PC. But your suggestion to reinstall the aircraft has solved the problem. Thank you!