146 Professional

573 Topics 2.9k Posts
  • Simple Repaint Question

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@rampart found it :) Issue closed

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

@dangerousdids Unfortunately, the in-air start is something that the 146 Professional doesn't currently support as I seem to recall there was an issue on the simulator side that prevented us from getting that working in previous versions of MSFS.

It has been a while since we last looked into that though, so we will investigate this and any improvements we will be sure to include in a future 146 Professional update.

In the meantime, if you would like to fly circuits around an airport to practice landings, we would recommend loading the 146 on the runway, where the aircraft will already be fully configured for takeoff, and then taking off and flying a circuit back around to rejoin the approach.

Mark - Just Flight

• Version Update Question

0 Votes
    11 Posts

@voice-of-reason Thank you. Update received and already up and running. Weather radar working beautifully. Thank you team
    from Just, for this update to the Xbox community.

• Engines will not start

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Not sure if that's somehow related but recently I found out that if I spawn "in-flight" but wait for couple of minutes on load screen before pressing "continue" (after the progress bar) -> engines will die. If I "continue" almost immediately -> no problems.

• Cannot access SimBrief flightplans

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • GSX stop engines

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • SimBrief OFP not scrollable on EFB

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Thank you for the feedback. We currently have the scrolling features on the Charts page but not any of the other pages. I have logged this feedback on our internal bugs/feature request tracker and we should be able to bring that feature across to the other pages too for our next update.

Mark - Just Flight

• TCAS ops on the ground.

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@eurosky Sorry about that. This is what I was linking to: https://community.justflight.com/topic/3320/transponder-not-working/15?_=1695911826201

If you have a look at reply 13 from Martyn (our development manager and 146 coder) he talks about vPilot having their transponder states set up differently to the MSFS SDK. I personally don't use Vatsim so I can't say I've ever come across the issue, but that may be the cause of the issue you are experiencing.

Mark - Just Flight

• Nosewheel steering issue.

1 Votes
    9 Posts

@arek5 It's still too early to say for definite, but we do have this raised as a feature request on our RJ Professional testing group too.

If the nose wheel steering improvements haven't been released for the 146 beforehand, then we will push for them to be included in the RJ release, and then get them imported back to the 146.

Mark - Just Flight

• 0 Votes
    3 Posts

Thank you very much.

Yes, I have state saving enabled. This even explains why I rember the virtual keyboard present. Because it worked briefly after the installation of the 1.10 update. I enabled state saving afterwards and now have the issues.

I think I can wait for the next public release. My weights are usually set by Simbrief import, anyway.

• 0 Votes
    9 Posts

@lucky38i Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, but I've been in touch with our weather radar developers and we believe the vertical and horizontal modes may be possible with WASM gauges, however, as our weather radar is implemented using an HTML gauge we are limited to just using the "top-down" type view.

We're happy to be proven wrong on this though. So if you have any links to specific areas of the SDK that cover the areas you are describing feel free to send them our way. I can then pass those on to the relevant development teams to investigate and we can investigate if anything can be added in a future update to the 146.

Mark - Just Flight

• Xbox BAe bugs

0 Votes
    8 Posts

@ricardovitor Just to note the white dot/white border issue is an MSFS bug that was introduced with Sim Update 12 that affects all aircraft in the simulator, so unfortunately, it's something that is out of control.

For extra info, there are several threads on the main MSFS forum about this issue: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/white-dot-visible-since-1-33-3-0-fixed-on-pc-beta-1-34-11-0/591712/16

This should hopefully be fixed in Sim Update 13 which is due to release next week.

Mark - Just Flight

• Liveries

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@avionic Course, some haven't been made at all, would be nice to see them done by JF so all platforms can take advantage

• Alt+P toggles all fuel pumps?

0 Votes
    4 Posts

In the input profile definition, I still have this gem that isn't represented in the interface:

<Action ActionName="KEY_FUEL_PUMP" Flag="2"> <Primary> <KEY Information="Alt">164</KEY> <KEY Information="p">80</KEY> </Primary> </Action>

Asoboooooooo!

• EFB update any time soon?

2 Votes
    10 Posts

@martyn I'll ping support about that then, I suspect there may be something else fishy with that part of the system, maybe some bad data on my end, since state saving only remembers fuel and forgets cargo and pax.

• RNAV tracking issue southbound

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Flap Lock

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@sailorman01 Just to update you on this, we have confirmed that the bug is present in v0.1.9 with the Cockpit Interaction System set to LOCK and LEGACY, and we have also just verified that this has been fixed in the next update to the 146 Professional.

We are aiming to have the next update to the 146 Professional released this week which will include this fix.

Mark - Just Flight

• Instruments UNS update

1 Votes
    9 Posts

@mark thanks for taking the time to respond, we'll keep our fingers crossed :)

• EFB error workaround?

0 Votes
    7 Posts

@paulvanuf said in EFB error workaround?:

But I fly the 146 only vintage (vor nav)

Same here. I only use EFB for approach charts.

• Blank FCU and alt sel showing blank

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@micstatic well it was hardware related. One of my devices had an avionics off mapped to a switch that I don't use. Now I know. Just putting this here in case somebody else finds it.