146 Professional

573 Topics 2.9k Posts
  • TakoOff Warning Sound

0 Votes
    5 Posts

Hey Tsolis, you are right ! That day i have made the same flight as yesterday, but first i selectet "cold and dark".
    And no warning sound at take off appeared - and also no sound with the test button...

maybe only coincidence - maybe not ? :D

greetings, Volker.

• Cabin Lights On/Off

1 Votes
    3 Posts

Many thanks for your reply. I have just tried as you suggested and unticked the box and moved the slider to the right appears to have done the trick and the cabin lights now stay on regardless of turning other lights on/off.
    Many thanks again.

• TMS buggy

0 Votes
    5 Posts

And i thought it is bug. Thank you for your explanation.

• UNS-1 P-RNAV?

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • ATC will follow flightplan from fms?

0 Votes
    3 Posts

I just did a test. Started a flight without generating a flight plan in the msfs menu. then the fmc filled. Although I had to take off under VFR conditions, I was then able to start the IFR flight plan in the air and it could then also be seen in the display between the two FMCs.

Greetings Volker

• Speed Brake slowly opening

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Oh really?! Thank you very much for the information, that's interesting! :)

• Retracting Gear after Emergency extend

0 Votes
    5 Posts

Yes - This would be nice !
    Thank you :)

• Joystick Button Assignments Specific to the 146

3 Votes
    43 Posts
    5k Views

@davecat I see. I have totally forgot about their time-limited licenses, because went complete lifetime when buying for the 1st time.

Ither way. FSUIPC - 25 EUR, SPAD (Standard license, which IMO is enough for home setup) - 32 EUR. With these prices -- both licenses are "pay once". I have FSUIPC for some of the mod tests, but for "just using it" I've been using SPAD for > 1 year now. If you have stream deck/two sims -- it is IMO totally worth it to get a Complete license as well.

But you do you, anyway this is probably not a place for this discussion.

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

@lukaskiefer98 It should be possible to remove the Simbrief Pilot ID from the "146 FMS Settings" page by pressing the CLR/DEL key, and then pressing LSK2 (the key next to the Simbrief Pilot ID field).

Alternatively, if you want to overwrite the ID, you should be able to type in a replacement Simbreif Pilot ID into the scratchpad, and then press LSK2 to overwrite the current one.

Mark - Just Flight

• This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Any update on the RJ release date please?

4 Votes
    19 Posts
    2k Views

@Gabe777 Thereā€™s really nothing sinister going on, some products get more posts than others and so we may or may not decide to give them their own subcategory within the ā€œIn Developmentā€ category.

If the product is on the website itā€™s still in development, the fact that discussion about it is in the main ā€œIn Developmentā€ category or itā€™s own subcategory is irrelevant to itā€™s development status.

The forum is not synchronised with the website, weā€™ve never intended it to be, and it probably never will be - thatā€™s just how it is. We understand some may be upset by that but we canā€™t please everyone.

• Pitch bar on ADI

0 Votes
    5 Posts

Thank you Mark, thatā€™s cleared it up for me. I generally raise the nose to ten degrees up on take off then use sync to keep it there. Now Iā€™m clear how to set it before take off purely as a reference, so thank you.

• Speeds Flipchart - KG to LB

0 Votes
    4 Posts

I had the same question. Then I found this mass converter - https://oneconvert.com/unit-converters/weight-and-mass-converter/kg-to-lbs and understood the difference in time. Now I use KG same as LB. Hope this helps;)

• 0 Votes
    3 Posts

I'm on PC. But your suggestion to reinstall the aircraft has solved the problem. Thank you!

• Screen Pitch black

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Mark i found the issue. The setting local dimming from my Television was causing this issue. Problem fixed. Sry for wasting your Time.
    My Apologie

• Bae 146-300 a correct weights for SimBrief

0 Votes
    6 Posts

Well - Pag weight => 0
    Service Ceiling => 35 000
    Max Zero Weight => 38 203
    Max Landing Weight => 37 648
    Max Fuel Weight => 9 418

Can You tell to me that about where these weights are taken?

• Flight Mode Annunciator

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Avionic thank you for reply . So this means when i get thissg in the flight Mode Panel i overfly an outer Marker?

• This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • BAE 146 transponder bug

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@JetNoise three actually šŸ˜

• 146 SYSTEMS TRAINING VIDEOS

3 Votes
    2 Posts

@galeair

Yeah 100% a must watch to all bae146 pilots. After watching you will find many features also simulated in this plane by just flight. My best example is the functional logic from the standby Generator. It works like in the books