146 Professional

545 Topics 2.8k Posts
  • Tail bumper missing

1 Votes
    2 Posts

@Huibrecht Thanks for reporting this issue. We'll get that fixed.

• This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • V2 Issues with clipboard on yoke

0 Votes
    4 Posts

Thanks. That solution will create some challenges with some other aircraft that prefer the LOCK system. But I'll check it out until a better solution arrives. Thanks.

• Simbrief import

0 Votes
    6 Posts

No worries @Mark least its confirmed for others! thanks again!

• [V2] Issue with VOR/DME tuning

0 Votes
    15 Posts

Looks like Navigraph has released AIRAC 2403 Revision 4 which should fix the issues.

https://forum.navigraph.com/t/release-notes-msfs-airac-cycle/1755

• 0 Votes
    5 Posts

Full reinstallation did the trick! Thanks, JF team! Very excited to give this new update a run through its paces!

• V2 release date

1 Votes
    18 Posts

Stores like SimMarket should be releasing it tomorrow and the Marketplace next week.

• 0 Votes
    4 Posts

Mark, thank you for the reply and confirmation!

• United Express -300 Spelling Errors

0 Votes
    6 Posts

@CaptKornDog Thanks. We've logged this one on our internal bugs tracker too.

Mark - Just Flight

• Navigraph AIRAC updates on Xbox

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Mark Thanks for the reply. I hope this comes soon

• Takeoff performance calculator

2 Votes
    7 Posts

Thanks for the response Mark. Hopefully this is something we will see in the future. Many thanks.

• overly shiny vc surfaces

1 Votes
    2 Posts

We haven't made any changes to the cockpit textures with the V2 update to the 146 Professional, but I have passed on your feedback to our texture artist for them to investigate.

Mark - Just Flight

• UNS-1 custom waypoints and PVORs

1 Votes
    2 Posts

@knidarkness The PVOR page is not currently simulated in the UNS-1, but it is something we would like to add. Our plan with the UNS-1 is for the initial release to have all the main UNS1 functions that would be used on a standard flight and we'll then aim to add additional features as the UNS-1 is integrated into more of our aircraft.

We've got the PVOR page logged on our internal bugs/feature request tracker, so it'll definitely be something we consider adding in a future update.

Mark - Just Flight

• APU won't start

0 Votes
    5 Posts

@kowalski89 Interesting! Thanks for letting us know. I also had GSX installed when I had this occur during testing, so I'm wondering now if that was related to GSX too...

We'll make a note of this to see if we can find any way of reliably reproducing this and to see if there are any potential fixes we could implement on our end.

Mark - Just Flight

• Bae 146 V2 Checklists and Charts

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@Friese2020 Good spot! Thanks for reporting that. We'll make sure to get that updated in the manual ahead of the V2 release.

For the avoidance of doubt, custom paper charts and checklists can be added by saving them to the necessary file directory in a .PNG format and at a 724 x 1024 resolution (A4).

Mark - Just Flight

• Independent FMC option

1 Votes
    3 Posts

That is great news, Mark, thank you! I didn't know the Pro Line was Working Title's FMS, I thought it was all JF. Now I know. I will be using the UNS-1 for sure from the moment it arrives! :-)

• Paper Checklists

1 Votes
    3 Posts

Fantastic, thank you so much Mark

• PDF manuals

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Thank you for the links :)

• Altitude, GS and Hold.

2 Votes
    5 Posts

Thank you for the quick response!

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

@Pixella Apologies for the belated reply. The FMS currently included with the 146 Professional is developed by Working Title, so unfortunately we are very limited with what support we are able to offer for it on our end. Working Title codes and develops the FMS and we just integrate it into the 146, so any Navdata or functionality issues would need to be reported directly to Working Title to investigate.

Mark - Just Flight