TBM 850

207 Topics 1.1k Posts
  • Avionics Master Switch

1 Votes
    3 Posts

@Randolf for me, the doors do not close via the animation, they simply become instantly closed, even if the stairs are still deployed! At the same time, everything in the aircraft also immediately switches off and resets. It’s a bit of an immersion killer!

• Sudden Torque Drop then Rise when Climbing

0 Votes
    7 Posts

Thank you for the kind words. If it's any comfort, I believe that issue should only ever produce an undertorque, not an overtorque.

• Cockpit GTN 750 - WT 530

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Have a look at the manual page 101.

• TOGA button seemingly doesn't do anything

1 Votes
    7 Posts

Just to add to this it only doesn’t work when the GNS530 is installed, is this normal behaviour?

• Autopilot Disconnect Autopilot Modes TBM850

0 Votes
    5 Posts

No you need the WTT package from the PMS website. That does enable the better AP

• Window ice doesn't go away

1 Votes
    12 Posts

It's fast when in flight, but sitting on the ground during freezing temps and snow..it takes a while to clear.

• TDS gtnxi750 is blank in TBM850

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@sg_aviation

When I clicked the SD card the panel went blank white.

The TDS version worked when the free PMS gtnxi750 was removed from the Community folder.

The PMS didn’t affect other aircraft, just the TBM850.

I went back and tested the other aircraft. Everything is working.

• Different GPS Options Sometimes "Hit and Miss"

0 Votes
    4 Posts

Thanks for the link @sg_aviation and the excellent replies. I greatly appreciate the fact that Black Square is also working on the reliability of the GPS/Radio state saving.

Keep up the great work with these products, IMO NOTHING else comes close to the quality and realism I've seen in terms of none glass cockpit modern GA aircraft that Black Square has released for MSFS.

• Ice vanishes instantly

6 Votes
    5 Posts

I can confirm my window ice disappears instantly also, MSFS store version, bravo throttle and Quest 3 (VR)

• VR default view way off

1 Votes
    2 Posts

I had to manually change the VR camera position for my Quest 3, perfect seating position now

• TBM-850 Sky4Sim Tablet

Moved
    1 Votes
    2 Posts

I second this request

• AP won't engage from flight to flight

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Thanks, saw it today as well ok their Discord. Any way it underlines that the nav device & autopilot model are interconnected by the Working Title technology that is under limited control by Black Square. Hope they'll have a solution soon (PMS50 + WTT package still working fine on my end).

• Vote for the TBM

1 Votes
    2 Posts

Nice, thanks for highlighting. My vote for the TBM has been submitted.

• Starting 850

0 Votes
    2 Posts

While I understand the demand by some users, I don't believe this is the right aircraft for "CTRL+E". On the other hand, after getting used the flows and omitting the pre-flight checks, getting the aircraft up and running goes pretty fast.

Tablet with state saving is not available.

Another advanced option could be changing the .flt files, i.e. assigning the runway.flt (ready for takeoff) to the apron state (cold and dark).

• 0 Votes
    3 Posts

I too noticed this.

• Right Side Landing Light Window Flickering

1 Votes
    2 Posts

i see the same

• A/p trims mater switch

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • AP logic inconsistent

0 Votes
    10 Posts

@Black-Square One more.. @ark just alerted me to the fact that the AP button when disconnecting the autopilot, also disconnects PIT mode. The red yoke button does not do that. I suspect that the following is the culprit:
    (A:AUTOPILOT THROTTLE MAX THRUST, bool) if{ (>K:AUTO_THROTTLE_TO_GA) }
    If I remove that line, the problem goes away..
    Remaining question: Why does the AP button turn off YD, but the red yoke button does not? Is that intentional?

• 0 Votes
    6 Posts

Glad this resolved your issue. Happy flying!

• GYRO RMI ADI2 HSI2 with Spad.Next

0 Votes
    4 Posts

Worked like a charm. Ty again 👍