146 Professional

583 Topics 2.9k Posts
  • Any update on the RJ release date please?

4 Votes
    19 Posts
    2k Views

@Gabe777 There’s really nothing sinister going on, some products get more posts than others and so we may or may not decide to give them their own subcategory within the “In Development” category.

If the product is on the website it’s still in development, the fact that discussion about it is in the main “In Development” category or it’s own subcategory is irrelevant to it’s development status.

The forum is not synchronised with the website, we’ve never intended it to be, and it probably never will be - that’s just how it is. We understand some may be upset by that but we can’t please everyone.

• Pitch bar on ADI

0 Votes
    5 Posts

Thank you Mark, that’s cleared it up for me. I generally raise the nose to ten degrees up on take off then use sync to keep it there. Now I’m clear how to set it before take off purely as a reference, so thank you.

• Speeds Flipchart - KG to LB

0 Votes
    4 Posts

I had the same question. Then I found this mass converter - https://oneconvert.com/unit-converters/weight-and-mass-converter/kg-to-lbs and understood the difference in time. Now I use KG same as LB. Hope this helps;)

• 0 Votes
    3 Posts

I'm on PC. But your suggestion to reinstall the aircraft has solved the problem. Thank you!

• Screen Pitch black

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Mark i found the issue. The setting local dimming from my Television was causing this issue. Problem fixed. Sry for wasting your Time.
    My Apologie

• Bae 146-300 a correct weights for SimBrief

0 Votes
    6 Posts

Well - Pag weight => 0
    Service Ceiling => 35 000
    Max Zero Weight => 38 203
    Max Landing Weight => 37 648
    Max Fuel Weight => 9 418

Can You tell to me that about where these weights are taken?

• Flight Mode Annunciator

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Avionic thank you for reply . So this means when i get thissg in the flight Mode Panel i overfly an outer Marker?

• This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • BAE 146 transponder bug

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@JetNoise three actually 😁

• 146 SYSTEMS TRAINING VIDEOS

3 Votes
    2 Posts

@galeair

Yeah 100% a must watch to all bae146 pilots. After watching you will find many features also simulated in this plane by just flight. My best example is the functional logic from the standby Generator. It works like in the books

• Simple Repaint Question

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@rampart found it :) Issue closed

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

@dangerousdids Unfortunately, the in-air start is something that the 146 Professional doesn't currently support as I seem to recall there was an issue on the simulator side that prevented us from getting that working in previous versions of MSFS.

It has been a while since we last looked into that though, so we will investigate this and any improvements we will be sure to include in a future 146 Professional update.

In the meantime, if you would like to fly circuits around an airport to practice landings, we would recommend loading the 146 on the runway, where the aircraft will already be fully configured for takeoff, and then taking off and flying a circuit back around to rejoin the approach.

Mark - Just Flight

• Version Update Question

0 Votes
    11 Posts

@voice-of-reason Thank you. Update received and already up and running. Weather radar working beautifully. Thank you team
    from Just, for this update to the Xbox community.

• Engines will not start

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Not sure if that's somehow related but recently I found out that if I spawn "in-flight" but wait for couple of minutes on load screen before pressing "continue" (after the progress bar) -> engines will die. If I "continue" almost immediately -> no problems.

• Cannot access SimBrief flightplans

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • GSX stop engines

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • SimBrief OFP not scrollable on EFB

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Thank you for the feedback. We currently have the scrolling features on the Charts page but not any of the other pages. I have logged this feedback on our internal bugs/feature request tracker and we should be able to bring that feature across to the other pages too for our next update.

Mark - Just Flight

• TCAS ops on the ground.

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@eurosky Sorry about that. This is what I was linking to: https://community.justflight.com/topic/3320/transponder-not-working/15?_=1695911826201

If you have a look at reply 13 from Martyn (our development manager and 146 coder) he talks about vPilot having their transponder states set up differently to the MSFS SDK. I personally don't use Vatsim so I can't say I've ever come across the issue, but that may be the cause of the issue you are experiencing.

Mark - Just Flight

• Nosewheel steering issue.

1 Votes
    9 Posts

@arek5 It's still too early to say for definite, but we do have this raised as a feature request on our RJ Professional testing group too.

If the nose wheel steering improvements haven't been released for the 146 beforehand, then we will push for them to be included in the RJ release, and then get them imported back to the 146.

Mark - Just Flight

• 0 Votes
    3 Posts

Thank you very much.

Yes, I have state saving enabled. This even explains why I rember the virtual keyboard present. Because it worked briefly after the installation of the 1.10 update. I enabled state saving afterwards and now have the issues.

I think I can wait for the next public release. My weights are usually set by Simbrief import, anyway.