No one has replied
  • joystick button option for AP VS

0 Votes
    11 Posts

Thank you.

• QC Pax Config & Misc

2 Votes
    5 Posts

@martyn That's excellent, many thanks! :)

• Updating

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Martyn Thank you so much; really appreciated! Cheers to you all there at JF.

• TMS

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@martyn
    Thanks

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

So, no sooner do I post than I had a brainwave & figured out the lights after 3 days of trying to figure it out!!Lights Screenshot.png

To get the taxi & landing lights working with the Honeycomb switches have the "On" state for each triggered by the relevant "On" switch AND the opposite lights "OFF" switch. (screenshot attached}+

• 146 Landing challenge posted at flightsim.to

0 Votes
    6 Posts

Love your Landing challenges. Fun and helps me to Learn to "Butter the Bread".
    If I can suggest a challenge that really looks amassing to me.
    SBRJ "RNP W RWY 02R"

Thanks for the great work

• COMM radios work when powered off

1 Votes
    4 Posts

@grue, I’ve noticed it when starting in the ‘Cold & Dark’ state with no VHF Comms switched on.

• Co Pilot

1 Votes
    2 Posts

It looks like the co-pilot is only visible in Pilot View. Once you switch to a quickview (e.g. Right snap view), s/he is gone.

Not using VR here.

• Anomalous bank with AP

0 Votes
    5 Posts

@b3lt3r I was having problems with the AP in the decent. Only seemed to do it when a flying IFR with a flightplan. I tried deleting my community folder but then seemed to loose all my ifr routes and waypoints. Tried deleting all aircraft files and all sorts. Then deleted my navigraph stuff and still no ifr routes or waypoints. Then saw something about reinstating waypoints by reinstalling Navigraph (which needed updating) anyway it's a long winded way of saying "I only bloody well fixed it) not 100% sure what actually fixed it, but I am over the moon. Fantastic couple of flights today without any errors. (Now I've gone and said it lol)

• Key binding for ALT ARM button

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@jmarkows

Thank you

• This topic is deleted!

1 Votes
    12 Posts
  • Can't deactivate control lock

0 Votes
    6 Posts

@martyn said in Can't deactivate control lock:

@dresoccer4 Currently it's not possible to remove the lock in-flight but that will be possible in the next update, and you'll be able to break the lock with sufficient force, as per the description of the real aircraft on that other thread.

ok thank you. unfortunately this meant I crashed and burned in flight.

i took off and enabled autopilot, which was able to control the control stick perfectly. I only took over manual control when approached top of descent, and that's when I noticed I could not control the plane. it was a long, terrifying descent after that

• Display Data

0 Votes
    4 Posts

Just tried it and it works a treat.
    Thanks
    Also got the RDH value and TMS figures showing.
    👍

• dive and turn when engaging Autopilot

0 Votes
    7 Posts

Take note of what your FD is telling you before engaging autopilot.

• Checklist and EFB issues (minor)

1 Votes
    3 Posts

Must have missed this one so deleted my seperate post and added the items to this one.

Overall the checklists are getting pretty useful and good to work with but there are some things I'm missing (or misreading ;-)), will post my list here. Removed the ones you already had mentioned.

Flight Director bars not mentioned to turn on; COM, NAV radio's and DME not mentioned to turn on; No smoking not mentioned to turn on; No tests mentioned in the checklists, could be nice to add them if you want to do the tests (seperate lists for example); There are some abbreviations that are pronounced by the co-pilot, like STBY for the transponder; maybe better to put "standby" in the checklist? This is like the English 2 and English 3 mentioned by @Johan217 Steep approach has to be autocompleted (and turns it on...) to continue, perhaps change this to informational (like other options where you just acknoledge to continue;
  • This topic is deleted!

1 Votes
    2 Posts
  • 0 Votes
    14 Posts

I tried to do something similar to what b3lt3r did and found it relatively easy with MobiFlight (if anyone was interested).

• Unable to Install Error Messages

1 Votes
    6 Posts

@fly60 This actually solved it, thank you!