146 Professional

583 Topics 2.9k Posts
  • AP switch

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@alh Thanks. That maybe why it disconnects so many times almost making it unuseable.

Doug

• UPDATE V1.8 AND MSFS UPDATE 10

0 Votes
    5 Posts

@lancealotg Same experience for me. One of the most solids simulations if I compare the 4 bigs from the last months. IAS, AP, descend mode, everythig working as expected.
    It is by far the airplane I enjoy the most in MSFS.
    @galeair try to delete all you installed previously and install it again. It has to work. It is really a joy to fly.
    Thanks to JF Team for this jewel.

• FLAP SETTINGS AND AXIS

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@flyforever I use Axis and Ohs. Have no problems with the flaps. There is no such thing as sensitivity for flaps. They are linear. You may have to reverse the axis but that is it. I am using the axis_flaps_set sim event bound to my HC Bravo. You might as well just get Axis and Ohs (my choice) or SpadNext (heard great things never used it). There are too many advantages to list but a few are:

Keep controls outside of MSFS and never subject them to update fiascos. The program remembers what control profile you want to use when you select the aircraft. You don't have to remember to change anything after you get it set up. You can get deep under the hood on what and how you control your aircraft. I create voice activated scripts for my planes to emulate a virtual co-pilot. It is fairly easy to do, though tedious. The good thing is you only have to do it once per plane. For example, the BAE took me about 3 hours to configure. Seems like a long time, but much of that time was me fine tuning how things were done. I like the fact that I can take 3 hours to get everything just right. AAO is very well supported and constantly update (at least once a month since I have had it). New features are being added all the time.

It is the best 25ish dollars you will spend on the sim. Works with every plane, stock or payware. If you don't think you will like doing things yourself, there are tons of scripts and templates you can just import and assign. That is how I started.

• Manuals

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Thanks.

Finally found it E:\msfs202\official\onestore\justflight-aircraft-146.

I let msfs install it. My mistake.

Thanks

Doug

• 0 Votes
    25 Posts
    1k Views

Come on chaps/chapesses ... let's not start requesting features UNTIL it's been released.

THEN we can moan .. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜Žβ˜•οΈ

• My F/O won't talk to me!

0 Votes
    6 Posts

The triggers iirc are Beacon, Landing, Strobe, and Navigation lights. Looking at your screenshots the thing that stands out to me is your Nav lights are set to Low rather than High Intensity.

• Takeoff Thrust Gremlin

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@born2fly75
    Interesting. I'll have a look at the throttle assignments. That shouldn't happen because the 146 doesn't have reversers, but MSFS mightn't know that...

• Questions regarding the 146

0 Votes
    6 Posts

@melon Yeah it's very annoying. I'm guessing it's to do with speed but when it happened my speed was fine, I wasn't stalling at all. I'll try do further tests to see what's going on with it.

• GSL button assignment

0 Votes
    10 Posts

@flyforever that's not an event, it's a data value.

You sure you're mapping data values and not events?

When you map the button there are two options to map - map to change data, not to events.

It might be best if you do some of the tutorial videos, there's alot but it does help. Just the initial ones should cover mapping: https://www.youtube.com/c/LesOReilly

• National Jet Livery

1 Votes
    3 Posts

@taipan303 thanks I forgot about the Cobham livery which came standard, It needs work.

• 0 Votes
    5 Posts

@xender
    I took the screenshot using just the "translate view" keys from inside the cockpit view. Only thing different with the passenger version is that you cannot open a door.

• 1.8 OFP Can’t Scroll

0 Votes
    6 Posts

@martyn Nope, standard. Sorry, missed VR :confused_face:

• Update 1.8 ?

0 Votes
    9 Posts

Many thanks for the answer.

• Why on earth can't I land this aircraft?

0 Votes
    12 Posts

@maarp Great!!! Persistence is what counts! Nice flights and landings!

• AP Pitch Increase & Decrease

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@martyn Hit and miss with this control binding.

On climb in VS it did seem to decrease VS reference, but I was unable to get it to increase VS reference.

In pitch mode it seems to have the opposite effect.

There is no movement of the pitch toggle switch on the autopilot panel down on the pedestal, should I expect this switch to move?

Usually, I would use this toggle switch with mouse selection to fine tune VS during climb or descent and I was expecting this joystick button assignment to toggle this switch, but it does not move. I'm aware that I can use sync mode to achieve similar changes to the VS during climb or descent, but I find the toggle switch handy because AP LNAV is maintained if the toggle switch is used rather than sync mode.

There does seem to be a visual indication that the reference binding is working because the control column moves forwards and backwards corresponding to the desired reference toggle. Should I expect the control column to move when using VS and Pitch Reference toggle?

Perhaps I'm just doing it WRONG! :-(

• Autopilot sync button fixed with FSUIPC

0 Votes
    5 Posts

@gabe777
    Yes, I would reference the vertical speed indicator in this case and when the needle gets to 1000 fpm, I release the sync button and the vsi will stay on 1000 fpm.

• Navigraph Enroute map

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Yes, we're waiting for some upcoming improvements to the Navigraph maps API before implementing it into our EFB.

• 1.8 OFP Import Issue

0 Votes
    6 Posts

@hayesie Went to a different airport different flight plan and no problems so must be a problem with the flight plan?

• No pilot callouts after SU10

0 Votes
    7 Posts

I found the problem making a night flight !
    When lining up i switch on the landing lights on my honeycomb yoke, leaving the taxi light button also on. That never caused a problem... until SU10.
    Now i have to turn off the taxi light button on my yoke, otherwise the landing lights won't turn on. And without landing lights... no callouts.
    So, i'm back in the air !

• TOGA not Reflecting on PFD?

0 Votes
    5 Posts

@odoyle7 And see the last paragraph on page 155 of our PDF manual for more information on what the throttle buttons do. They are for disconnecting the TMS / selecting GA mode on the TMS, which is entirely separate to the autopilot GA mode (a confusing setup!).