• Can't import simbrief flight plan via FMS

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • No Callouts

2 Votes
    21 Posts
    1k Views

Today I did not get callouts when the localizer and glideslope were captured. Under what circumstances can this happen?

LOWI East Approach (LLZ/DME) via RTT NDB at an altitude of 9.500 ft.

Karl

• Upcoming CJ4 Avionics Update

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Previously flown routes list

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@tommchowat
    Beautiful, thank you so much!

• Fire Handles Stuck?

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@mhaviate Thank you! I had a fire handle pulled out on the 146 and couldn't get it back in.

• OFP import issue

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@martyn Thanks for explaining. Would it be possible to consider amending the logic to accept the OFP values in effect as a final loadsheet unless they would exceed airframe maxima?

Not a showstopper but I do like things tidy :-)

(Needless to say eagerly waiting news on the RJ, -300 and 747)

• SIDE CARGO cannot be clicked

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Thanks for the answer.

In the meantime, I have actually found my error: AC Pump "Off". Again a problem, which is not a problem at all. Sorry! :/

That with the TMS will then probably be a bug. Good to know that the lower limit is 600c. However, the error described above has also only occurred once so far. I had only wondered. :)

• Go around SOP?

1 Votes
    3 Posts

@johan217 Thanks a lot!!

• Nose wheel Steering Issue

0 Votes
    3 Posts

I have found the solution. After much testing FSUIPC does control the degree of nose wheel steering and allows you to alter the maximum speed that nose wheel steering will operate. So by setting the Max Steering Speed in FSUIPC to 60 kts the degree of steering gradually diminishes as the airspeed increases. I have also used FSUIPC to reduce the rudder sensitively and this seems to produce a much better and more controllable response. Like many of these settings it does seem to take some tweaking to produce the most satisfactory result. So I can recommend FSUIPC if anyone is thinking of purchasing it.

• Throttles 3&4 won't idle

0 Votes
    5 Posts

@mhaviate
    I finally found the solution! It was a logitech problem. Must edit the registry.
    https://support.logi.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360023194074

• VR Controllers not working HP Reverb

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@mhaviate I was able to find a fix for this myself.

In windows VR settings activate VR by key press rather than putting headset on. Assign a joystick key to activate VR in MSFS. Run MSFS in windowed mode. I keep it small to reduce burden on the system. Leave mouse pointer somewhere on the windowed MSFS and not pointed at the desktop. Activate VR. (MSFS will still be visible on desktop monitor with mouse pointer in the scene)

Now the mouse and the VR controllers will be able to select things. If MSFS is minimized to the task bar, as normally happens when putting on the headset, then the mouse and controllers will not work.

• Improved Manual Checklists

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Lighting update request

3 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Autopilot banking question

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Is it possible you’re flying to fast for the turn, ie beyond the airframe capability.

• EGLC approach tips?

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@toozin Thank you!:thumbs_up_medium-light_skin_tone:

• EFB does not load a flightplan from Simbrief

1 Votes
    4 Posts

A simbrief flightplan which won't load into EFB has happened to me already couple of times too. I guess it is due to some missing info (like METAR, SID, STAR).
    Not a big problem, only the ZFW and Fuel has to be inserted manually.

• Cannot Reach Main Panel Clickspots in VR

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Autopilot sync bug

0 Votes
    10 Posts

Just tried a different keybind for set ELT. Worked. Thanks guys. Must've been something to do with the keybind I had set.

• AP switch

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@alh Thanks. That maybe why it disconnects so many times almost making it unuseable.

Doug