172 Topics 891 Posts
  • Bug Report : Setting Bugs without Power

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Multiple Computers

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Voice-of-Reason Lovely, thanks. Did not want to try it in case it set off alarm bells ...

• This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Weather Radar and Active Sky

0 Votes
    3 Posts

It's OK with 1.04 :-).

• GSX GPU connection

0 Votes
    3 Posts

cheers @Martyn will test out 1.04 on the weekend when I get a chance.

Will there be further updates with GSX, mainly fuel and payload sync, so passengers board correct numbers and the fuel truck loads fuel according to the JF config app?

best
    Philip

• A couple of snagettes

Moved
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    1k Views

Me again :-). Just for testing I now completely removed the contents of my P3D modules folder and to my surprise, Airbrake works normally now. I have no idea what caused it, but it is a problem on my end . Very sorry !!!

• Help with clean uninstall

0 Votes
    2 Posts

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\wow6432node\just flight london\support\products\146 professional\

• Flashing Amber Caution

0 Votes
    6 Posts

@Martyn Thanks for the reply. No there wasn't any icing present at the time.

• 0 Votes
    11 Posts
    2k Views

I've also contacted Navigraph so they can fix the default location it detects.

• Startup State

1 Votes
    6 Posts

It looks like that is caused by the hydraulic and electrical systems shutting down before the flaps have finished retracting. I'll see what can be done about that.

• 146 config Failures?

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Currently this only affects whether the battery will drain but there is scope for adding more failure options. Currently you can manually fail a system by incorrect operation and it should respond accordingly and you can trigger engine failures and fires via the default menu.

• Great video on hydraulic system

1 Votes
    3 Posts

@Martyn it has been noted that the current system is correct. My bad, sorry Martyn.

• Paint Kit improvement

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • FMS page change slow down?

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Martyn Ok will do a clean install and get back if it doesn't work.

• Small Issues with Radar and Speed Bugs

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi Matt,

We'll look into the WXR issue and get that sorted.

We should also be able to change the speed bug logic to improve the behaviour.

Thanks
    Martyn

• I start to like to BAe 146

5 Votes
    10 Posts

Thanks for the positive feedback, Elientje!

This is a very complex aircraft and like you've said, there is a lot of detail that might not be apparent in the first week of flying it.

• Takeoff Speed Bugs

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Thanks for the info, I'll change that in the next build. I struggled to identify the order from the videos I could find!

• BAe 146 Professional DINPUT8.DLL CTD

Moved
    0 Votes
    3 Posts

Hi Skip,

If you haven't already done so, please submit a support ticket so we can investigate - https://support.justflight.com/en/support/tickets/new

We are looking into this but any information we can collect will help greatly with finding the cause.

Thanks
    Martyn

• New to the BAe146 (& JustFlight)

5 Votes
    6 Posts

Hi All

My flow diagram from this post was copied and distributed elsewhere. While this is the internet and that happens - I stupidly put the company logo on it which is not kosher (missed that when I posted it here). I’ve removed it for now and will post a full set of diagrams (a) when I finish them and (b) without any company logo on; for Simmers to use - not pilots in actual aircraft. In the meantime if I could ask that no further distribution occurs, I don’t want to get in trouble with my new employer.

Thanks, Ken