Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
Collapse
Just Flight Community Forum
  1. Home
  2. Just Flight
  3. MSFS Products
  4. Black Square Add-Ons
  5. TBM 850
  6. Dual GTN option

Dual GTN option

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved TBM 850
44 Posts 22 Posters 6.0k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M Offline
    M Offline
    Mad_X
    wrote on last edited by
    #33

    It’s not certified, so no.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D Offline
      D Offline
      Dingle
      wrote on last edited by
      #34

      @Black-Square any idea when you release this into the wild?

      T 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M Offline
        M Offline
        Magic6420
        wrote on last edited by
        #35

        I have run the TDS 750/650 combo on a seperate touchscreen since day one, Also, have heard from TDS that in the longer term, twin 750s will be possible as well.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D Dingle

          @Black-Square any idea when you release this into the wild?

          T Offline
          T Offline
          Tyrion
          wrote last edited by
          #36

          @Dingle
          I wanted to ask the same question. 😉

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • N Offline
            N Offline
            n6478p
            wrote last edited by
            #37

            I don't think anyone has formally proposed a vote but given that the G3X is basically just the uncertified version of the G600, I'd vote for that retrofit! 😁

            J 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • N n6478p

              I don't think anyone has formally proposed a vote but given that the G3X is basically just the uncertified version of the G600, I'd vote for that retrofit! 😁

              J Offline
              J Offline
              Jannik Stein
              wrote last edited by
              #38

              @n6478p there are quite some differences between the G600 and the G3X - actually there's both a certified as well as a non-certified version of the G3X

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • C Offline
                C Offline
                cleptric
                wrote last edited by
                #39

                Was this update released already?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • J Offline
                  J Offline
                  jmarkows
                  wrote last edited by
                  #40

                  I haven't received any update emails.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • zazaboeingZ Offline
                    zazaboeingZ Offline
                    zazaboeing
                    wrote last edited by
                    #41

                    I've been away from FS for a while and came back to see this!! Thanks Nick! You're the best!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • K Offline
                      K Offline
                      knidarkness
                      wrote last edited by
                      #42

                      Wow, this looks really neat - any news on the update? I wonder if it'll be out soon enough for some legs of my around the world in tbm 🙂

                      Black SquareB 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • K knidarkness

                        Wow, this looks really neat - any news on the update? I wonder if it'll be out soon enough for some legs of my around the world in tbm 🙂

                        Black SquareB Online
                        Black SquareB Online
                        Black Square
                        Black Square Developer
                        wrote last edited by
                        #43

                        @knidarkness Although I don't like to make promises regarding any releases or updates, I will say that the TBM will be the first of my aircraft updated in the coming weeks. I hope you can enjoy it on your around the world tour and share pictures 🙂

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • C Online
                          C Online
                          Chimaeira
                          wrote last edited by
                          #44

                          Coming weeks? 😮 I feel like a little kid on the eve of christmas.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Don't have an account? Register

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular
                          • Users