After having purchased and installing the PA28R last night, I'm doing my first testflight this morning.
I wanted to make a few remarks I noticed this far :
- Turning the pilot view to the left makes the engine sounds decreasing to almost zero. Turning to the right increases the sound a little bit.
- The intercom switch removes the tablet from the screen
- While the tablet is onscreen and put in off position, the functions are still clickable and reacting
- The copilot in the cockpit is not the same guy/woman in the exterior view
- What does the Friction control do?
- What does the Fan control switch do?
- The view from the inside is blurry, because of the damaged and plastic looking windows.
- Using Spad.next to control buttons and levers etc. I noticed several buttons cannot be controlled by hardware like the Pro Switch Panel.
edited: 9. No pilot in cinematic view.
- This is by design
- It's supposed to lock throttle from going below 40% if it's engaged
- Can be fixed by switching to clean texture pack vs worn as described in User Manual, or by copying the clean plexi file to the default textures, I can tell u which files if you'd like.