Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
Collapse
Just Flight Community Forum
  1. Home
  2. Just Flight
  3. MSFS Products
  4. Black Square Add-Ons
  5. Starship
  6. Autopilot Go-Around Mode with Honeycomb Bravo

Autopilot Go-Around Mode with Honeycomb Bravo

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Starship
2 Posts 2 Posters 45 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • R Offline
    R Offline
    RICMAND
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Hi all, I'm trying to configure the go-around push button on the left throttle of the Honeycomb Bravo, but it desn't work. I'm using SPAD.neXt with this variable: K:AUTO_THROTTLE_TO_GA" described on the Black Square's manual. Is there someone that was able to configure it? Regards.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • SadBucketS Offline
      SadBucketS Offline
      SadBucket
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      I've noticed it not working occasionally for me on a few aircraft, not just black square. It seems to work on first load, and then break and/or work inconsistently after using autopilot... No clue as I haven't tried to troubleshoot cause yet. 🥲

      CPL MIFR 🍁

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      • Login

      • Don't have an account? Register

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Tags
      • Popular
      • Users