Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
Collapse
Just Flight Community Forum
  1. Home
  2. Just Flight
  3. MSFS Products
  4. Black Square Add-Ons
  5. Caravan Professional
  6. Electrical system issue

Electrical system issue

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Caravan Professional
43 Posts 8 Posters 3.8k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B Offline
    B Offline
    Bmaggiori
    wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Soooooo….. nothing yet ? 👉🏻👈🏻

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • B Offline
      B Offline
      Bmaggiori
      wrote on last edited by
      #35

      Two months after my first post here, and still no news, no fix, and apparently my C208 CargoMaster has become a permanent hangar decoration.
      Thank you , @Black-Square

      Black SquareB 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • B Bmaggiori

        Two months after my first post here, and still no news, no fix, and apparently my C208 CargoMaster has become a permanent hangar decoration.
        Thank you , @Black-Square

        Black SquareB Offline
        Black SquareB Offline
        Black Square
        Black Square Developer
        wrote on last edited by
        #36

        @Bmaggiori I'll send another email about it later.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • B Bmaggiori

          Two months after my first post here, and still no news, no fix, and apparently my C208 CargoMaster has become a permanent hangar decoration.
          Thank you , @Black-Square

          Black SquareB Offline
          Black SquareB Offline
          Black Square
          Black Square Developer
          wrote on last edited by Black Square
          #37

          @Bmaggiori I'm sorry, I had lost track of the issue when I responded yesterday. I was told that our fix was released to the public for XBOX, but perhaps not Marketplace PC. I've sent another email about it now. I still don't know why the behavior would be different on Marketplace, but it seems like the fix is otherwise benign and can be added to all builds.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • B Offline
            B Offline
            Bmaggiori
            wrote last edited by Bmaggiori
            #38

            Ok
            Any idea on how long that would take ? To release the fix ?
            Remember - MSFS2020 Marketplace

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • B Offline
              B Offline
              Bmaggiori
              wrote last edited by
              #39

              @Black-Square
              Waiting nearly three months for a fix that’s already exists it's incredibly disappointing. This was my first experience with a BlackSquare plane, and it’ll definitely be the last. It might not be your fault, and maybe I’m the only one facing this problem, but taking that long for a solution that exists feels like a real lack of respect for the customer.

              Black SquareB 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • B Bmaggiori

                @Black-Square
                Waiting nearly three months for a fix that’s already exists it's incredibly disappointing. This was my first experience with a BlackSquare plane, and it’ll definitely be the last. It might not be your fault, and maybe I’m the only one facing this problem, but taking that long for a solution that exists feels like a real lack of respect for the customer.

                Black SquareB Offline
                Black SquareB Offline
                Black Square
                Black Square Developer
                wrote last edited by
                #40

                @Bmaggiori said in Electrical system issue:

                Waiting nearly three months for a fix that’s already exists it's incredibly disappointing.

                I agree! I wish I could provide a better picture of what's going on here. I researched this problem on day-one, and I know you saw above how invested I was in finding a solution with the community's generous help.

                I know this doesn't necessarily help from your perspective, but the delays (and the original issue, coincidentally) have been MSFS marketplace issues. When an issue like this comes up on the retail PC build, I release a hotfix within hours, if possible. The delays here have been due to the back-and-forth required to get these builds compiled and released on the marketplace. This is why I encourage everyone who can to purchase through Just Flight, because it's how I can offer the best service and avoid situations like this.

                Speaking of which, I wish I thought of this sooner, but can I offer you a free copy of the Caravan Bundle through the Just Flight store that you can install locally? This means everything should work out-of-the-box, but I can also solve any issues immediately rather than going through Asobo. I'm really sorry I didn't think of this option sooner! My goal is always for everyone to have the most enjoyable simulation experience possible, so it would be my pleasure for you to be able to enjoy the Caravan in the way it was intended.

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • B Offline
                  B Offline
                  Bmaggiori
                  wrote last edited by
                  #41

                  Thank you for your kind offer
                  I got home today and I saw there is an update for the plane, and now it’s working as it should.
                  Thank you!!

                  Black SquareB 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • B Bmaggiori

                    Thank you for your kind offer
                    I got home today and I saw there is an update for the plane, and now it’s working as it should.
                    Thank you!!

                    Black SquareB Offline
                    Black SquareB Offline
                    Black Square
                    Black Square Developer
                    wrote last edited by
                    #42

                    @Bmaggiori Oh, wonderful! I would have been happy if you took me up on my offer, but this is even better, as it means that it's fixed for others, as well 🙂 So sorry again about this. I'm quite ashamed that it took this long to filter through all the layers of software to arrive at your desk, but at least it's fixed now. Please, always let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • S Offline
                      S Offline
                      Slhsimdesigns
                      wrote last edited by
                      #43

                      @Black-Square If I may ask... I'm assuming work is being done on the king air behind the scenes. What avionics are you planning to use? I'm really hoping for proline 21. We've had alot a analog stuff. But the proline 21 is superior, I even prefer it over the proline fusion.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users