• BAE 146 No Callouts

1 Votes
    4 Posts

The requirements for the call-outs to be active are:

Landing lights on

Strobe lights on

Aircraft is on the ground

Throttles are increased past a certain threshold

If you are unable to hear the call-outs despite all of those requirements being met, please submit a support ticket so we can investigate further.

• 146 Observations and Bugs?

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Hi Nataplun,

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated.

The MWS GND mode isn't implemented at this time.

NIPS: The nuisance cautions were constantly tweaked during production and could possibly be tweaked again. It was a compromise between constant NIPS cautions, or a relatively happy system where the Valves operated normally. I'm current on both the 146 and RJ and I feel your pain with regards to the constant NIPS with a slow valve or low press etc.

Feed Tanks: I believe the Fuel system logic was refined in v1.06. Hopefully this has fixed the issue with the Feed Lo Level.

Hyd warnings: Are you referring to the Air Lo Press? If so, this is a limitation of the XP systems logic. A fix will hopefully present itself in due course.

ENG O/Speed: I don't believe this function is implemented. Yes, it's the same test on the 146 and RJ.

• BAE 146 bugs

1 Votes
    9 Posts
    1k Views

Apologies for the late response.

Could you confirm if the Strobes are switched on? That's a trigger for the call outs.

• Unable to Load Aircraft

0 Votes
    5 Posts

@KenPascoe

NB that we can't do support via forums. If you have a problem of any kind, just contact Just Flight support and they can look into it for you.

• Nav light intensity

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Attitude indicator ADI

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Issue with PM Callouts

0 Votes
    3 Posts

"V2 + 10, safe height speed, flap 18" , callout is still wrong here, the callout is corresponding to the speed of Flaps 18 configuration, not 24 or 30. For example today i was configured with flaps 24 (V2 128). The corresponding callout had to come at 138kts. But no, it was coming at 148, wich was the V2+10 for the Flaps 18 configuration (V2 138).

I have this issue from the begginning.

• 0 Votes
    4 Posts
  • 146 Xplane - keyboard / joystick assignments?

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Found them - switched cockpit tools back on and got the detailed references. Switches are all in the Thranda switch / knob section.

• BAe 146 V1.1 Bugs and requests

1 Votes
    3 Posts

Thanks for all the feedback. We are investigating each of these points now.

• 3 Votes
    8 Posts

I use 2.7.11 NG, I'm having difficulties going into a more structural work, my work on the code is more constrained at that time due to stuff in life. I can episodically write code those days.

• Wrong door position

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@MrMach2 said in Wrong door position:

Hi, @Blue-Lobster If you want to fix this in the short term until there's an update see my thread here: https://community.justflight.com/topic/2167/jetways-air-bridge

@Martyn there is a fix ;)

• Thank you!

4 Votes
    3 Posts

Thanks for the great feedback, John!

• Update v. 1.0.6?

0 Votes
    8 Posts

Same happened to me but yesterday I did re-run the updater, some files got updated and now skunkcraft is reporting 1.06 as well.

• Jetways / Air Bridge

1 Votes
    2 Posts

exactly, good method while we wait for a definitive fix, because in the mean time at each update one must repeat the process. I'll just board with steps for now. :-)

• FMS malfuntion after Update 1.0.5?

0 Votes
    4 Posts

Nice if it's ok for you now ! Yes I think the custom FMS will fix these little things !

• 0 Votes
    10 Posts

Hi,
    I've retested brakes behaviour now in v1.0.6 and you've nailed it. Everything behaves as I understand it from the manuals. So far so good ! I love the yellow system brake pumping effects. Amazing !
    One day I'm sure I will have time to takeoff and fly with it, so far since release, I'm enjoying the brakes simulation. :D :D

I mark the topic as solved, yet the pressurization item isn't.

• GHD profile anyone?

1 Votes
    6 Posts
  • 1.0.5 TMS no releasing

1 Votes
    12 Posts

Ryan, I'd very much appreciate your views on the following. There was an excellent BAe 146 for FSX that I spent many hours flying. I've noticed that on this one the range of the throttle actuators seems much greater. In other words, in the FSX version I would have to manually move the throttle to be fairly close to the target N1 speed before the actuators would take over and the blue/white arrows go out. On this model the actuators kick in much farther away from the target, and they seem to work rather slowly. How close to the real deal is this model in this respect?

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

Your best bet would be to contact Just Flight support. They can look into this for you.