Refueling and moving the aircraft on the ground

• Hi, I'm here to congratulate you sincerely for this plane with which I have a lot of fun you have in my humble opinion done a great job the quality - price ratio is remarkable, with these latest updates, I will be lucky, everything works perfectly for me ... good!
    just one thing and I apologize if I return to this topic "refueling and moving the aircraft on the ground" I have other pay planes with which it works exactly like the default FS2020 planes, at this point I ask you: but why not yours ? it would increase the reality and it would be an icing on the cake! I can not understand ...
    Sincerely
    David

• JF Staff

Hi David,

The ground services (fuel, pushback etc) were added back in 0.4.0 (15/04/21). Are you sure that you're using the latest version? If so, what happens when you request fuel?

Thanks,
    Martyn

• @Martyn said in Refueling and moving the aircraft on the ground:

Hi David,

The ground services (fuel, pushback etc) were added back in 0.4.0 (15/04/21). Are you sure that you're using the latest version? If so what happens when you request fuel?

Thanks,
    Martyn

... damn I'm using the 0.6.0 ... then maybe I'm stupid ... I apologize tonight I try better.
    Hello and thanks

• @Florence said in Refueling and moving the aircraft on the ground:

@Martyn said in Refueling and moving the aircraft on the ground:

Hi David,

The ground services (fuel, pushback etc) were added back in 0.4.0 (15/04/21). Are you sure that you're using the latest version? If so what happens when you request fuel?

Thanks,
    Martyn

... damn I'm using the 0.6.0 ... then maybe I'm stupid ... I apologize tonight I try better.
    Hello and thanks

... I tried and I can confirm that I am a bit stupid but halfway through ... the refueling ok but as regards the man with the trolley for moving the aircraft nothing ... in the window with which I call the Tower appears only 1 option the Truck stop ...

• The small Pushback Tug is not currently configured as an available ground service for this aircraft... Pushback can be done manually by pressing [SHIFT] + [P].

• @RetiredMan93231 said in Refueling and moving the aircraft on the ground:

The small Pushback Tug is not currently configured as an available ground service for this aircraft... Pushback can be done manually by pressing [SHIFT] + [P].

... in fact it doesn't work ... but Martyn's previous answer said yes .. ok now all explained.
    Thank you