Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
Collapse
Just Flight Community Forum
  1. Home
  2. Just Flight
  3. MSFS Products
  4. 146 Professional
  5. MSFS 2024 Constant WASM crashes on spawn.

MSFS 2024 Constant WASM crashes on spawn.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved 146 Professional
1 Posts 1 Posters 6 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • 7 Offline
    7 Offline
    707PILOT2018
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Hello, I bought the 146 for MSFS 2024 recently and when I first bought it, I spawned first the 100 on a runaway, then the 200 on a runaway, then the 300 on a runaway to basically load the wasms for the 3 planes. The 100 and 200 were fine but when I spawned the 300, the wasm was broke, there were red flags all over the HSI and the EFB wasn’t here and the cautions were all illuminated. And since this, I have deleted manually the wasm folder , and tried repeating the same issues but I spawned the 300 first then 200 then 100. I ultimately remarked a cycle shape because 300 and 200 where fine this time but 100 eventually had the wasm crashes. I don’t know what is the cause of these wasm crashes, I have no « cockpit addons » nor «  aircraft enhancements » installed in my community folder. However, I have installed liveries from flight sim.to and I have to add that those liveries were at the origin for the MSFS 2020 version,because the textures were in DDS. So, I used an app to convert DDS into KTX2 and basically converted the liveries into 2024 liveries, I then grabbed the msfslayoutgenerator.json to update the layout.json of each livery. I also went into the several aircraft.cfg files to change the « ui manufacturer » to just flight in order to get the liveries showing in the category of the plane instead of having 53 different bae 146s showing in the menu. Maybe those liveries are conflicting with something, maybe not. I am really excited to fly this airplane because I’ve had it in MSFS 2020 and it was astonishing. The systems depth that has been put into this aircraft is genuinely astonishing.
    Kind regards, 707PILOT2018.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    • Login

    • Don't have an account? Register

    • Login or register to search.
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users