Aero Commander 685 progress and King Air winglet options?
-
Hi,
I've read the recent JustFlight article on the Aero Commander 685 and I would like to know, if there is one -- what is the planned release date?
I'd also like to know whether there will be an option to hide the winglets on the upcoming King Air.
Thank you.
-
Perhaps many of us waiting firstly for updates for all aircrafts from the BlackSqaure fleet. After that, new products

@SebAvi That's the plan.
@flyingopossum No release date yet, but it should be well within the year. The King Air Professional is a Model 300, so it will have no winglets to begin with

-
@SebAvi That's the plan.
@flyingopossum No release date yet, but it should be well within the year. The King Air Professional is a Model 300, so it will have no winglets to begin with

@Black-Square Wait, do you mean within 2026 or within 1 year from this post? Either way, looking forward to your work, which unlike another recent release, is well worth the price...