0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views

v1.1.1 added (24/05/21)

• BAe146 Flow Diagrams

4 Votes
    4 Posts

@rosscogswell

Green is the start of the flow; Red is the end.

I'll update my post on Infinidim.org shortly to include a copy of the SOP document I wrote for the 146.

Ken

• Xplane 12

2 Votes
    2 Posts

"What's important to note is that our/my participation and contributions to this forum are not always a reflection of the work that we are doing on our X-Plane projects or our attitude towards the X-Plane platform and community. Unfortunately the time that I have to contribute to any forum is very limited at the moment, and I'm sure there are members of P3D and MSFS forums that would like me to post more regularly, so this isn't specific to X-Plane.

We've spoken about this in other forum threads, our social media channels (Facebook etc), YouTube videos and other articles but let me clear things up here - we remain absolutely committed to the X-Plane market. Where we used to develop for FSX/P3D and X-Plane 11, we are now focused on MSFS and X-Plane 12. The success of MSFS has little bearing on our approach to X-Plane 12 as we continue to partner with the Thranda team for our X-Plane aircraft, and they have no involvement in our MSFS aircraft.

X-Plane 12 was released as an early-access product last year. Since then we've been working with Thranda to update our existing aircraft to provide X-Plane 12 compatibility, i.e. the same functionality as in X-Plane 11. Following it's exit from early-access, we've ramped up that work and have been rolling out the updates to our beta testers. We released the C152, DR400 and TB10/TB20 updates yesterday, and the PA28 Archer III, TX/LX and Duchess 76 are next up. The 146 is by far our most complex aircraft so naturally that will take longer and, like we've done with MSFS, we'd like to iron out any issues with the simpler aircraft first.

Hopefully that clears things up. Please link to this post if the same concerns are being raised elsewhere, and I'll try to visit here more often in the coming weeks and months.

Thanks,
    Martyn - Just Flight"

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/261604-support-for-x-plane-12/&page=3#comments

• BAe 146 -> X-Plane 12

3 Votes
    2 Posts

"What's important to note is that our/my participation and contributions to this forum are not always a reflection of the work that we are doing on our X-Plane projects or our attitude towards the X-Plane platform and community. Unfortunately the time that I have to contribute to any forum is very limited at the moment, and I'm sure there are members of P3D and MSFS forums that would like me to post more regularly, so this isn't specific to X-Plane.

We've spoken about this in other forum threads, our social media channels (Facebook etc), YouTube videos and other articles but let me clear things up here - we remain absolutely committed to the X-Plane market. Where we used to develop for FSX/P3D and X-Plane 11, we are now focused on MSFS and X-Plane 12. The success of MSFS has little bearing on our approach to X-Plane 12 as we continue to partner with the Thranda team for our X-Plane aircraft, and they have no involvement in our MSFS aircraft.

X-Plane 12 was released as an early-access product last year. Since then we've been working with Thranda to update our existing aircraft to provide X-Plane 12 compatibility, i.e. the same functionality as in X-Plane 11. Following it's exit from early-access, we've ramped up that work and have been rolling out the updates to our beta testers. We released the C152, DR400 and TB10/TB20 updates yesterday, and the PA28 Archer III, TX/LX and Duchess 76 are next up. The 146 is by far our most complex aircraft so naturally that will take longer and, like we've done with MSFS, we'd like to iron out any issues with the simpler aircraft first.

Hopefully that clears things up. Please link to this post if the same concerns are being raised elsewhere, and I'll try to visit here more often in the coming weeks and months.

Thanks,
    Martyn - Just Flight"

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/261604-support-for-x-plane-12/&page=3#comments

• xp12

0 Votes
    8 Posts

@bulva said in xp12:

@derek

Of course. You're right. The only thing stopping me from buying it is (I do not hide) the price.
    If the BAe 146 now cost several dozen $$$ less because it concerns the "old" and falling into oblivion XP11 platform, I would certainly buy it.
    I'm still using XP11, but we all know that these are the final weeks/months when "everyone" will switch to XP12.

PS maybe there are planned New Year's discounts, or other price discounts in the near future ... ;-)

Good point - limited user base will give us an excuse to hike up prices :-) Ferrari parts vs Beetle parts and all that.

• Air France Livery mistake

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@captjames747 JF_BAe_146_100 - 2022-12-21 16.31.41.jpg

• How do I bind autopilot commands?

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • UFMC will not load

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • No Master Caution / Warning Sounds

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • BAe 146 Master Liveries/Repaints

6 Votes
    16 Posts
    5k Views

Hello wonderful and great talented painters of the world!! Is anyone able to create a Meridiana livery for the 146-200? It will be so much appreciated! many thanks in advance!
    British_Aerospace_BAe-146-200,_Meridiana_AN1034177.jpg

• GTN 750 compatibility

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@goodmanp

Have you tried contacting Just Flight support? They can usually help with this kind of thing.
    https://support.justflight.com/support/home

https://support.justflight.com/support/solutions/folders/17000139291

https://support.justflight.com/support/solutions/articles/17000119753-using-the-rxp-gtn750

Alternatively, if you don't want to use Support, the X-Plane forum has got a lot of XP 146 fliers:

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/forum/656-bae-146-professional/

• No engine vibration for engine 1?

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • GTN 750

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Navigation system request

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@martyn
    Hi Martyn,
    I want to apologize to the UFMC creator(s) about the negative comments I wrote before. I take that back.
    I must recognize that I was operating the UFMC the wrong way.
    After reading the manual properly, I reinstalled the UFMC and performed several test flights.
    Now I can climb and descend using LNAV as well as VNAV, fly LNAV/VNAV and ILS (manual and automatic) approaches without any problems.
    As the aircraft doesn't have Autothrottle, using the throttles properly on descent is not easy and requires training. But that is my problem. Not a UFMC problem.
    I must learn and train a lot more, but everything I needed to complete a flight concerning the UFMC worked well!
    ... And I like the aircraft very much!
    I used to fly a B463 long time ago. I don't remember it very precisely but I think the addon is pretty similar.
    Best regards!

• Load manager

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • CityJet 146-200 EI-CTY

0 Votes
    8 Posts

@captjames747 You're welcome.

• Problem BAE 146 / SASL

• 146 FMC Navdata update

0 Votes