Archer III (XP11) v1.2 update
The Archer III for XP11 has been updated to v1.2:
- Improved performance (FPS)
- Added new custom cockpit sounds (window, heating controls, HSI slaving switches, carb heat lever)
- Implemented circuit breaker logic
- Revised checklists
- Improved Librain plugin effects
- Updated manual to provide instructions for installing Librain plugin
- Wheel chocks can now be removed in VR mode for greater realism
- Added headphone jack and fade-in effects (click on PHONE socket on left main panel)
Got a question to you: What is the correct procedure for updating to 1.2? DO I need to remove any previous version completely? I assume it is a case of switching out the whole aircraft, there is no updater?
You will need to delete the existing aircraft folder before installing the latest version.
We are currently working on an auto-updater tool to remove the need to download full installers each time.