Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
Collapse
Just Flight Community Forum
  1. Home
  2. Just Flight
  3. MSFS Products
  4. F70 & F100 Professional
  5. IMM DES Function Not Working

IMM DES Function Not Working

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved F70 & F100 Professional
1 Posts 1 Posters 12 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A Offline
    A Offline
    Airmils4774
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Hello everyone,

    I'm having some trouble getting the IMM DES (Immediate Descent) function to work in the Just Flight Fokker 70/100.

    I'm using the latest release of the aircraft and have been following the procedures in the manual to the letter. However, whenever I try to activate IMM DES, the aircraft simply doesn't initiate a descent.

    Could someone explain how this function is supposed to work? Are there any specific conditions that need to be met before IMM DES becomes available? For example, is there a certain distance or time before Top of Descent (TOD) when the function won't activate?

    I'm not sure whether I'm missing something in the procedure or if this might be an issue with the aircraft.

    Any help or clarification would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks in advance!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    • Login

    • Don't have an account? Register

    • Login or register to search.
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users