Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
Collapse
Just Flight Community Forum
  1. Home
  2. Just Flight
  3. General Discussion
  4. Where is the support forum for the BlueSky Grumman AA-5?

Where is the support forum for the BlueSky Grumman AA-5?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussion
4 Posts 3 Posters 90 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • R Offline
    R Offline
    rinkerbuck
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    I bought the Grumman AA-5 and am having some issues with it, but I don't see any place specific to discuss it?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • DerekD Offline
      DerekD Offline
      Derek
      JF Staff
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      We don't really support by forum. Your best bet is to contact Just Flight Support:

      https://community.justflight.com/topic/2/product-support

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D Online
        D Online
        davecameron
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        Can you help me?
        I bought the AA5 aeroplane from Bluesky Hangar which I think is part of Just Flight(?) via the product search in FS 2020 and have a query - but as per the previous post on this site (by rinkerbuck) I cannot find a way to discuss it with JF!
        The query I have is in regard to failure to cold start this AC. Who or where do I go to?

        DerekD 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D davecameron

          Can you help me?
          I bought the AA5 aeroplane from Bluesky Hangar which I think is part of Just Flight(?) via the product search in FS 2020 and have a query - but as per the previous post on this site (by rinkerbuck) I cannot find a way to discuss it with JF!
          The query I have is in regard to failure to cold start this AC. Who or where do I go to?

          DerekD Offline
          DerekD Offline
          Derek
          JF Staff
          wrote last edited by Derek
          #4

          @davecameron

          Hi there - we're a retailer for Bluesky's aeroplane but we are not the same business. Where did you actually buy your copy? If it was from Just Flight then our support will be happy to help, as per the above.
          Otherwise, I think the developer has been active on the FS forums:

          https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/released-bluesky-hangar-grumman-aa5/768563/10

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Don't have an account? Register

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular
          • Users