Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
Collapse
Just Flight Community Forum
  1. Home
  2. Just Flight
  3. MSFS Products
  4. Black Square Add-Ons
  5. TBM 850
  6. Echo19 TBM850 Coming Soon!

Echo19 TBM850 Coming Soon!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved TBM 850
56 Posts 24 Posters 3.9k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C Offline
    C Offline
    C525B
    wrote on last edited by C525B
    #39

    If anyone is having issues with the Echo19 sounds not playing (other than the installer itself failing):

    It appears that the BKSQ TBM aircraft must be in the Community2024 folder alongside the Echo19 sound files. My BKSQ TBM installer always seems to point it towards Community by default, however everything works after moving bksq-aircraft-tbm850 manually.

    Also move any livery folders you were using as well.

    echo19tylerE 1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • I Offline
      I Offline
      intjmastermind
      wrote on last edited by
      #40

      Everything works fine to me without having to move any folders. Great sound pack! Super visceral and immersive!

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • C C525B

        If anyone is having issues with the Echo19 sounds not playing (other than the installer itself failing):

        It appears that the BKSQ TBM aircraft must be in the Community2024 folder alongside the Echo19 sound files. My BKSQ TBM installer always seems to point it towards Community by default, however everything works after moving bksq-aircraft-tbm850 manually.

        Also move any livery folders you were using as well.

        echo19tylerE Offline
        echo19tylerE Offline
        echo19tyler
        wrote on last edited by
        #41

        @C525B

        Thanks, yeah we are going to look into a software based fix but yes - the sounds/liveries need to live in the same community folder due to how the sim loads addons

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • echo19tylerE Offline
          echo19tylerE Offline
          echo19tyler
          wrote on last edited by
          #42

          Glad to hear you folks are enjoying the new sounds ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for the support and positive comments

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • M Offline
            M Offline
            Magic6420
            wrote on last edited by
            #43

            A 2020 user here that would love to be able to run the soundtrack.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • F Offline
              F Offline
              fabristunt
              wrote on last edited by
              #44

              How does the headphone simulation work? Is there a clickspot? I have skimmed through a couple of youtube videos, but found nothing. I havn't bought the audio pack for now, so I cannot check the manual, if it even exists.

              echo19tylerE 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • F fabristunt

                How does the headphone simulation work? Is there a clickspot? I have skimmed through a couple of youtube videos, but found nothing. I havn't bought the audio pack for now, so I cannot check the manual, if it even exists.

                echo19tylerE Offline
                echo19tylerE Offline
                echo19tyler
                wrote on last edited by
                #45

                @fabristunt

                You click the โ€œPilotโ€ button on the ICS panel (intercom) to enable it

                M 1 Reply Last reply
                3
                • echo19tylerE echo19tyler

                  @fabristunt

                  You click the โ€œPilotโ€ button on the ICS panel (intercom) to enable it

                  M Offline
                  M Offline
                  Meandgolly
                  wrote on last edited by Meandgolly
                  #46

                  @echo19tyler
                  Hello, I'm having trouble finding the click spot, would you mind sending me a screenshot of the location?

                  Thank You..

                  echo19tylerE 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M Meandgolly

                    @echo19tyler
                    Hello, I'm having trouble finding the click spot, would you mind sending me a screenshot of the location?

                    Thank You..

                    echo19tylerE Offline
                    echo19tylerE Offline
                    echo19tyler
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #47

                    @Meandgolly

                    f074b96c-da8f-4a95-8972-4a83d7aa10cd-image.jpeg

                    M 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • SadBucketS Offline
                      SadBucketS Offline
                      SadBucket
                      wrote on last edited by SadBucket
                      #48

                      I'm absolutely shocked at the drama from earlier in this thread... For the record, I do not see defusing while being friendly and polite as "unprofessional"

                      @echo19tyler sound pack is definitely an improvement. No issue's with release from me. I also finally got around to buying the TBM which I hadn't owned yet (no less because of the default sounds ๐Ÿ™ƒ)

                      CPL MIFR ๐Ÿ

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      3
                      • echo19tylerE echo19tyler

                        @Meandgolly

                        f074b96c-da8f-4a95-8972-4a83d7aa10cd-image.jpeg

                        M Offline
                        M Offline
                        Meandgolly
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #49

                        @echo19tyler
                        Thank you for that, to be honest I cant tell the difference between on and off....maybe I'm doing something wrong?

                        hughesj2H 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • M Meandgolly

                          @echo19tyler
                          Thank you for that, to be honest I cant tell the difference between on and off....maybe I'm doing something wrong?

                          hughesj2H Offline
                          hughesj2H Offline
                          hughesj2
                          wrote on last edited by hughesj2
                          #50

                          @Meandgolly You will hear a verbal annunciation when you turn it on (noise suppression on) and off (noise suppression off), if your Echo19 sounds are installed correctly.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • M Offline
                            M Offline
                            Meandgolly
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #51

                            ok, I'm not getting a verbal annunciation...I think I need to try re-install....

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • M Offline
                              M Offline
                              Meandgolly
                              wrote on last edited by Meandgolly
                              #52

                              That's better, all working now...thanks for your help..

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              2
                              • T Offline
                                T Offline
                                TJ Turner
                                wrote last edited by
                                #53

                                I saw this pop up on the msfs marketplace today. The last line of the description suggest that this may conflict with the default TBM 930. Has anyone tested it?
                                image.png

                                echo19tylerE 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • T TJ Turner

                                  I saw this pop up on the msfs marketplace today. The last line of the description suggest that this may conflict with the default TBM 930. Has anyone tested it?
                                  image.png

                                  echo19tylerE Offline
                                  echo19tylerE Offline
                                  echo19tyler
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #54

                                  @TJ-Turner

                                  Yes, the sounds overwrite the default TBM 930 sounds because the Black Square uses the same files. We chose to do this because of compatibility with future updates and minimizing the amount of configuration files we needed to redistribute.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • D Offline
                                    D Offline
                                    daifuco
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #55

                                    Hi I just wanted to say that this is my very sound pack so I don't have anything to compare it with.
                                    But I decided to treat myself and got the TBM with this soundpack and I nearly pass out with the blissful sound it brings.
                                    Seriously it sounds like the best ambient music.
                                    I'm deaft in one ear do I thought sound packs were not for me ohh how wrong I was.

                                    echo19tylerE 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • D daifuco

                                      Hi I just wanted to say that this is my very sound pack so I don't have anything to compare it with.
                                      But I decided to treat myself and got the TBM with this soundpack and I nearly pass out with the blissful sound it brings.
                                      Seriously it sounds like the best ambient music.
                                      I'm deaft in one ear do I thought sound packs were not for me ohh how wrong I was.

                                      echo19tylerE Offline
                                      echo19tylerE Offline
                                      echo19tyler
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #56

                                      @daifuco

                                      Many thanks for the kind words and appreciation! Even with being partially deaf itโ€™s amazing to hear how it has changed your experience for the better.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Don't have an account? Register

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular
                                      • Users