0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • How can I get v1.1 ?

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views

@lesnyborsuk The update was sent out to all third party vendors last week so you''ll need to check directly with SimMarket. They definitely have the latest build from us. I'll also get someone here to chase our contacts up at Sim Market for you.

• Removing Pilot and Yoke

0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views

Just to confirm, the 3D pilot being visible in the cockpit is an indication that the SASL activation process isn't complete. It usually requires just a restart of XP11.

• Xplane 11.30 and C152 v1.1

0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views

@stephane130281 If you haven't already done so, submit or update a ticket and we will investigate further, as this isn't an issue that we or our testers can reproduce at the moment.

• This makes no sence

0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views

Hi

Maybe I have the same issue with the toe brakes not working as I always start from cold and dark. Will start with engine running to see if I get the toe brakes working.

I noticed nice improvement on the flight model.
    Traffic pattern now works as I m used to. RPM vs airspeed vs flaps now correspond. E.g. 75 KTS 2000 RPM and flaps 10.
    Flaps now pitch up the plane from 0 to 10 and from 10 to 20 as in real life. And neutral to slight down pitch from 20 to 30 which is expected.
    Descending at 70 to 75 KTS at 1500 RPM and flaps 10 give -500 FPM so perfect.
    I have not tested the stalls yet. I like the Librain integration it is a nice plus!
    However, I noticed weird ground handling and prefer the initial version which was more realistic except the too high sensibility. She also climbs like a rocket: 1000 RPM and 80 KTS even with a pax and luggage which is not really realistic.
    Still able to start the engine without priming.
    Still a bit lack of rudder authority. The left yaw tendency is also too weak to my test.
    But it is already a huge improvement from the initial flight model.
    Hoping to see another update addressing those points.
    Also, having the possibility to not display the tips pop up messages would be nice while keeping the fuel vapor lock and spark plugs fooling simulation ON.
    Keep up the good work!
    Cheers
    Stephane

PS: with the 152 I have some stutters that I don t have at all using other planes.