Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
Collapse
Just Flight Community Forum
  1. Home
  2. Just Flight
  3. MSFS Products
  4. Black Square Add-Ons
  5. Commander 114
  6. Cabin temperature lights

Cabin temperature lights

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Commander 114
2 Posts 2 Posters 13 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • T Offline
    T Offline
    tlvid
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    I know updates are coming soon, so I beg you to please include an option in the tablet to remove the cabin temperature too hot/cold lights (and the engine monitor light if that also doesn't exist IRL). We have the cabin temperature gauge so for me the fictional lights kill a lot of immersion. I'm not saying remove them completely but please give us the option. Many thanks.

    Black SquareB 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • T tlvid

      I know updates are coming soon, so I beg you to please include an option in the tablet to remove the cabin temperature too hot/cold lights (and the engine monitor light if that also doesn't exist IRL). We have the cabin temperature gauge so for me the fictional lights kill a lot of immersion. I'm not saying remove them completely but please give us the option. Many thanks.

      Black SquareB Offline
      Black SquareB Offline
      Black Square
      Black Square Developer
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      @tlvid I'll take your opinion under advisement. Unfortunately, I like to keep things consistent across my fleet, and doing this for all my aircraft would be more than a full day's work. I'll look at exactly how difficult if would be (it depends on a lot of little factors in the model). Since it matters so much to you, I just wanted to reassure you that the engine monitor alarm indicator is a real option frequently connected to those units.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      • Login

      • Don't have an account? Register

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Tags
      • Popular
      • Users