Engine 100% ok ?
-
Good evening
Another question about this lovely aircraft.
On the iPad, the reliability is still 100%. I don’t think it’s down to my piloting.
On the C208 Blacksquare, it changes depending on the number of hours flown. Nothing on the C114. Is there a setting I need to adjust?
And is it possible to display a co-pilot or passenger in the left-hand seat? I’ve adjusted the weight on the iPad but no one is visible.
Thank you in advance for your replies.
Happy flying -
Hello,
Regarding the engine wear. At high hours the units will of course be on lower “health”, but if youre just a couple dozen hours in, the damage is most likely related to an operating mistake, such as introducing the fuel a bit too early, or going over the red line on the torque.
And as far as the pax visibility go, I have no idea….. Sorry