TBM Fuel Selector Mapping - Spad
-
I have tried everything and I cannot get this to map to a button press. I got the Duke to finally work after using AI but no go on the TBM. I tried the data monitor and I see these variables changing from 19 to 20:
fuel tank selector:1
turb eng tank selector
recip eng fuel tank selector:1I mapped every one of these to either 19 or 20 and tried rollover, increment, etc...I cannot get that switch to move on and button press. I cannot get to map. Its not in the manual so I have no idea how to get this to work. Any help would be appreciated!! Its so hard to find a good answer. Even 3 different AI programs cant find the correct way.
-
Disregard, after using the developer tools I was able to fidget my way to it. In case anyone wants to know:
Left tank:
FUEL_SELECTOR_LEFT_MAIN set to (19)
Right tank:
FUEL_SELECTOR_RIGHT_MAIN set to (20)I wish things like this could be clearer or even laid out in the manual