Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
Collapse
Just Flight Community Forum
  1. Home
  2. Just Flight
  3. MSFS Products
  4. Black Square Add-Ons
  5. Commander 114
  6. Baggage lights, wing step lights, cabin air and alternate air

Baggage lights, wing step lights, cabin air and alternate air

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Commander 114
2 Posts 1 Posters 71 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • N Offline
    N Offline
    nopro
    wrote last edited by nopro
    #1

    I have two questions regarding the courtesy lights in MSFS 2020:

    The manual says that the courtesy lights are powered even when the battery switch is OFF. The pilot's reading light works fine with the battery switch OFF. However, when I open the baggage door, the baggage light does not come on until I turn the battery switch ON.

    I can't "reach" the wing step light switch from inside the cockpit. I can't find an angle that allows me to see the switch in cockpit camera mode. Is it possible to lean over the entrance in cockpit view? With the external cameras, I can't operate the switch either. It's a little thing, but it's driving me crazy. 😄

    Thanks for your help!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • N Offline
      N Offline
      nopro
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      After very nice flight hours some other minor questions:

      There is an alternate air switch on the console under the gear switch and its pictured on on the engine tablet view. Operating the switch doesn´t have any effect so far. Do i make a mistake or isn´t it simulated yet.

      Another little thing is the overhead cabin air (through the tail inlet). It would be nice to control the inlet via the overhead air vents like its shown in the poh.

      Just little things at an early stage of release. I have a lot of fun to cruise with this plane and looking forward to your answers.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      • Login

      • Don't have an account? Register

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Tags
      • Popular
      • Users