Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
Collapse
Just Flight Community Forum
  1. Home
  2. Just Chat
  3. PS5 BAe 146/ Avro RJ

PS5 BAe 146/ Avro RJ

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Just Chat
4 Posts 2 Posters 26 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • R Offline
    R Offline
    radbie
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Hi I just can here to mainly say that I absolutely love the 146! Best purchase I’ve made on PS5 hands down. This leads me to the question of if you guys have any information if the Avro RJs are slated to come to PS5? I just found out that they include a Northwest Airlink livery and I must have this! 🤣 Thanks in advance 🍻

    R 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • R radbie

      Hi I just can here to mainly say that I absolutely love the 146! Best purchase I’ve made on PS5 hands down. This leads me to the question of if you guys have any information if the Avro RJs are slated to come to PS5? I just found out that they include a Northwest Airlink livery and I must have this! 🤣 Thanks in advance 🍻

      R Offline
      R Offline
      radbie
      wrote last edited by
      #2
      This post is deleted!
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • RichR Offline
        RichR Offline
        Rich
        JF Staff
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        Hi,
        We approved the RJ for PS5 release earlier this week. I'm afraid I don't have any dates for you as the RJ was one of a number of products also going into the queue, but it shouldn't be too long now.

        R 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • RichR Rich

          Hi,
          We approved the RJ for PS5 release earlier this week. I'm afraid I don't have any dates for you as the RJ was one of a number of products also going into the queue, but it shouldn't be too long now.

          R Offline
          R Offline
          radbie
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @Rich That is good enough for me! Thanks. My money will gladly go to purchase it. 🛩️ 🤘 🙌

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Don't have an account? Register

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular
          • Users