Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
Collapse
Just Flight Community Forum
  1. Home
  2. Just Flight
  3. MSFS Products
  4. Black Square Add-Ons
  5. Bonanza Professional
  6. Question Regarding the Turbine Bonanza

Question Regarding the Turbine Bonanza

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Bonanza Professional
2 Posts 2 Posters 15 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • G Offline
    G Offline
    getmoneyjaxon
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    I'm not too familiar with turbine aircrafts and apologies if its just a simple mistake. For the life of me it seems I cant get fuel introduced on startup. Followed the checklist too a Tee several times and just cant seem to get it.
    Thank you in advance, so far has been a great product!

    (https://medal.tv/games/microsoft-flight-simulator-2024/clips/nC8VQIX5TXjNzRGvA?invite=cr-MSxaR0EsMjI4ODUwNjE1)

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • R Offline
      R Offline
      RPGamerous
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      It's hard to tell for sure by looking at your switch positions, but I don't think I hear a fuel pump in the mix -- have you selected one of your fuel pumps to on? If yes, have you selected a fuel tank? After that the next thing I would check are the fuel pump breakers, they're to the left of the pilot's seat. After that, I'd check the EFB for failures, and then I'm out of ideas lol

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      • Login

      • Don't have an account? Register

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Tags
      • Popular
      • Users