Just curious - Wooden panel....
-
I've also created some custom interiors for my liveries




With so many options, there will be an interior for everyone

@Tim-HH Wow, look at those, Tim! You didn't tell me about that! Those look marvelous! Thank you so much for sharing
The all off-white one is actually the closest to the aircraft I flew and recorded sounds from for this project. -
@Tim-HH Wow, look at those, Tim! You didn't tell me about that! Those look marvelous! Thank you so much for sharing
The all off-white one is actually the closest to the aircraft I flew and recorded sounds from for this project.@Black-Square Thanks a lot, Nick! Initially, I only wanted to change the carpet, but then one thing led to another!

-
I've also created some custom interiors for my liveries




With so many options, there will be an interior for everyone

-
hi
very beautiful panels colors
where can we found them?
thanks and nice flights
Pierre@pierreaf said in Just curious - Wooden panel....:
hi
very beautiful panels colors
where can we found them?
thanks and nice flights
PierreThanks a lot! All my liveries for the 114 are available on flightsim.to

https://flightsim.to/liveries/black-square-commander-114/popular
-
I've also created some custom interiors for my liveries




With so many options, there will be an interior for everyone

@Tim-HH everywhere I look in the world of flight sim I see these beautiful liveries show up. And every time it has your name under it.
Beautiful work as always buddy. I think I speak for most of us when I say that I appreciate your time and effort into making the community a whole lot better.
-
@Tim-HH everywhere I look in the world of flight sim I see these beautiful liveries show up. And every time it has your name under it.
Beautiful work as always buddy. I think I speak for most of us when I say that I appreciate your time and effort into making the community a whole lot better.
@avnx said in Just curious - Wooden panel....:
@Tim-HH everywhere I look in the world of flight sim I see these beautiful liveries show up. And every time it has your name under it.
Beautiful work as always buddy. I think I speak for most of us when I say that I appreciate your time and effort into making the community a whole lot better.
Thank you so much for your kind words! I appreciate that a lot
