Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
Collapse
Just Flight Community Forum
  1. Home
  2. Just Flight
  3. MSFS Products
  4. Black Square Add-Ons
  5. Commander 114
  6. Just curious - Wooden panel....

Just curious - Wooden panel....

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Commander 114
18 Posts 7 Posters 1.0k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • WooliesW Offline
    WooliesW Offline
    Woolies
    wrote on last edited by
    #7

    That does look pretty cool also

    https://www.twitch.tv/woolies

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • P Offline
      P Offline
      plicpriest1
      wrote on last edited by
      #8

      Personally I love the wooden panel. Looks so retro to me. But then again, I love them all 🙂

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • WooliesW Offline
        WooliesW Offline
        Woolies
        wrote on last edited by
        #9

        Yep def retro ... which is kinda mandatory for an older fella like me 🙂

        https://www.twitch.tv/woolies

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • T Offline
          T Offline
          Tim-HH
          wrote on last edited by
          #10

          I've also created some custom interiors for my liveries

          N114SM-5.jpg

          D-EHGO-4.jpg

          N1056J-5.jpg

          C-GTRX-5.jpg

          With so many options, there will be an interior for everyone 🙂

          Black SquareB P A 3 Replies Last reply
          2
          • WooliesW Offline
            WooliesW Offline
            Woolies
            wrote on last edited by
            #11

            Very nice. Looking fwd to doing similar when we get our fingers on the aircraft and paintkit 🙂

            https://www.twitch.tv/woolies

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • T Tim-HH

              I've also created some custom interiors for my liveries

              N114SM-5.jpg

              D-EHGO-4.jpg

              N1056J-5.jpg

              C-GTRX-5.jpg

              With so many options, there will be an interior for everyone 🙂

              Black SquareB Offline
              Black SquareB Offline
              Black Square
              Black Square Developer
              wrote on last edited by
              #12

              @Tim-HH Wow, look at those, Tim! You didn't tell me about that! Those look marvelous! Thank you so much for sharing 🙂 The all off-white one is actually the closest to the aircraft I flew and recorded sounds from for this project.

              T 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Black SquareB Black Square

                @Tim-HH Wow, look at those, Tim! You didn't tell me about that! Those look marvelous! Thank you so much for sharing 🙂 The all off-white one is actually the closest to the aircraft I flew and recorded sounds from for this project.

                T Offline
                T Offline
                Tim-HH
                wrote on last edited by
                #13

                @Black-Square Thanks a lot, Nick! Initially, I only wanted to change the carpet, but then one thing led to another! 😃

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • T Tim-HH

                  I've also created some custom interiors for my liveries

                  N114SM-5.jpg

                  D-EHGO-4.jpg

                  N1056J-5.jpg

                  C-GTRX-5.jpg

                  With so many options, there will be an interior for everyone 🙂

                  P Offline
                  P Offline
                  pierreaf
                  wrote last edited by
                  #14

                  @Tim-HH

                  hi
                  very beautiful panels colors
                  where can we found them?
                  thanks and nice flights
                  Pierre

                  T 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • P pierreaf

                    @Tim-HH

                    hi
                    very beautiful panels colors
                    where can we found them?
                    thanks and nice flights
                    Pierre

                    T Offline
                    T Offline
                    Tim-HH
                    wrote last edited by
                    #15

                    @pierreaf said in Just curious - Wooden panel....:

                    @Tim-HH

                    hi
                    very beautiful panels colors
                    where can we found them?
                    thanks and nice flights
                    Pierre

                    Thanks a lot! All my liveries for the 114 are available on flightsim.to 🙂

                    https://flightsim.to/liveries/black-square-commander-114/popular

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • P Offline
                      P Offline
                      pierreaf
                      wrote last edited by
                      #16

                      Thank you very much.
                      Beautiful liveries that I Will Fly with.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • T Tim-HH

                        I've also created some custom interiors for my liveries

                        N114SM-5.jpg

                        D-EHGO-4.jpg

                        N1056J-5.jpg

                        C-GTRX-5.jpg

                        With so many options, there will be an interior for everyone 🙂

                        A Offline
                        A Offline
                        avnx
                        wrote last edited by
                        #17

                        @Tim-HH everywhere I look in the world of flight sim I see these beautiful liveries show up. And every time it has your name under it.

                        Beautiful work as always buddy. I think I speak for most of us when I say that I appreciate your time and effort into making the community a whole lot better.

                        T 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • A avnx

                          @Tim-HH everywhere I look in the world of flight sim I see these beautiful liveries show up. And every time it has your name under it.

                          Beautiful work as always buddy. I think I speak for most of us when I say that I appreciate your time and effort into making the community a whole lot better.

                          T Offline
                          T Offline
                          Tim-HH
                          wrote last edited by
                          #18

                          @avnx said in Just curious - Wooden panel....:

                          @Tim-HH everywhere I look in the world of flight sim I see these beautiful liveries show up. And every time it has your name under it.

                          Beautiful work as always buddy. I think I speak for most of us when I say that I appreciate your time and effort into making the community a whole lot better.

                          Thank you so much for your kind words! I appreciate that a lot 🙂

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Don't have an account? Register

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular
                          • Users