Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
Collapse
Just Flight Community Forum
  1. Home
  2. Just Flight
  3. MSFS Products
  4. Black Square Add-Ons
  5. Commander 114
  6. Just curious - Wooden panel....

Just curious - Wooden panel....

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Commander 114
14 Posts 6 Posters 854 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E Offline
    E Offline
    Egbert Drenth
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi,

    In the promo video's, I noticed that the Commander has a (partial) wooden panel.
    It sounds silly, but for me that is a definite 'show stopper'
    I checked some youtube videos and most Commanders I saw, had either dark or light gray panels.

    Question:
    In the (near) future, do you consider also to provide other panel colors?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Black SquareB Online
      Black SquareB Online
      Black Square
      Black Square Developer
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Does the all-black panel featured in the First Look video, and some of the screenshots suit your fancy?

      E 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • WooliesW Offline
        WooliesW Offline
        Woolies
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I actually quite like the wood panel ... adds to the uniqueness of the aircraft we are getting

        https://www.twitch.tv/woolies

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Black SquareB Black Square

          Does the all-black panel featured in the First Look video, and some of the screenshots suit your fancy?

          E Offline
          E Offline
          Egbert Drenth
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Black-Square
          "Does the all-black panel featured in the First Look video, and some of the screenshots suit your fancy?"

          Hahaha, I stand corrected.
          Looks beautiful

          Black SquareB 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • E Egbert Drenth

            @Black-Square
            "Does the all-black panel featured in the First Look video, and some of the screenshots suit your fancy?"

            Hahaha, I stand corrected.
            Looks beautiful

            Black SquareB Online
            Black SquareB Online
            Black Square
            Black Square Developer
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Egbert-Drenth Excellent! I was worry you were going to say it still looked too wooden.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • E Egbert Drenth

              @Black-Square
              "Does the all-black panel featured in the First Look video, and some of the screenshots suit your fancy?"

              Hahaha, I stand corrected.
              Looks beautiful

              Black SquareB Online
              Black SquareB Online
              Black Square
              Black Square Developer
              wrote on last edited by Black Square
              #6

              @Egbert-Drenth Come to think of it, there is also a black-on-grey panel too. It just happened to miss the cut for the store page screenshots.

              GreyPanel.jpg

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • WooliesW Offline
                WooliesW Offline
                Woolies
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                That does look pretty cool also

                https://www.twitch.tv/woolies

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • P Offline
                  P Offline
                  plicpriest1
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Personally I love the wooden panel. Looks so retro to me. But then again, I love them all 🙂

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • WooliesW Offline
                    WooliesW Offline
                    Woolies
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Yep def retro ... which is kinda mandatory for an older fella like me 🙂

                    https://www.twitch.tv/woolies

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • T Offline
                      T Offline
                      Tim-HH
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      I've also created some custom interiors for my liveries

                      N114SM-5.jpg

                      D-EHGO-4.jpg

                      N1056J-5.jpg

                      C-GTRX-5.jpg

                      With so many options, there will be an interior for everyone 🙂

                      Black SquareB P 2 Replies Last reply
                      2
                      • WooliesW Offline
                        WooliesW Offline
                        Woolies
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Very nice. Looking fwd to doing similar when we get our fingers on the aircraft and paintkit 🙂

                        https://www.twitch.tv/woolies

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • T Tim-HH

                          I've also created some custom interiors for my liveries

                          N114SM-5.jpg

                          D-EHGO-4.jpg

                          N1056J-5.jpg

                          C-GTRX-5.jpg

                          With so many options, there will be an interior for everyone 🙂

                          Black SquareB Online
                          Black SquareB Online
                          Black Square
                          Black Square Developer
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @Tim-HH Wow, look at those, Tim! You didn't tell me about that! Those look marvelous! Thank you so much for sharing 🙂 The all off-white one is actually the closest to the aircraft I flew and recorded sounds from for this project.

                          T 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Black SquareB Black Square

                            @Tim-HH Wow, look at those, Tim! You didn't tell me about that! Those look marvelous! Thank you so much for sharing 🙂 The all off-white one is actually the closest to the aircraft I flew and recorded sounds from for this project.

                            T Offline
                            T Offline
                            Tim-HH
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @Black-Square Thanks a lot, Nick! Initially, I only wanted to change the carpet, but then one thing led to another! 😃

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • T Tim-HH

                              I've also created some custom interiors for my liveries

                              N114SM-5.jpg

                              D-EHGO-4.jpg

                              N1056J-5.jpg

                              C-GTRX-5.jpg

                              With so many options, there will be an interior for everyone 🙂

                              P Offline
                              P Offline
                              pierreaf
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              @Tim-HH

                              hi
                              very beautiful panels colors
                              where can we found them?
                              thanks and nice flights
                              Pierre

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Don't have an account? Register

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular
                              • Users