Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
Collapse
Just Flight Community Forum
  1. Home
  2. Just Flight
  3. MSFS Products
  4. Black Square Add-Ons
  5. Aspen Evolution PFD on BS aircrafs installed by me. (Implementation test)

Aspen Evolution PFD on BS aircrafs installed by me. (Implementation test)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Black Square Add-Ons
62 Posts 20 Posters 4.7k Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D Offline
    D Offline
    DashMan
    wrote last edited by DashMan
    #61

    Any updates? 🙂 @jerrivel

    jerrivelJ 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D DashMan

      Any updates? 🙂 @jerrivel

      jerrivelJ Offline
      jerrivelJ Offline
      jerrivel
      wrote last edited by
      #62

      @DashMan I'm converting everything to be MSFS2024 native since I started development when 2024 was not even released. The Aspen itself is finish to the point I wanted except for the AoA display. That I could not figuere it out to the way is implemented in the real thing. But that's something that I will continue to investigate.
      The features that will be missing on release:

      • Sythetic vision
      • AoA display
      • Weather display
        Everything else is implemented including every configuration the Aspen has.
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      • Login

      • Don't have an account? Register

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Tags
      • Popular
      • Users