C152

26 Topics 61 Posts
  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts

@razialaster you can move it using the VR controller. You need to use a VR controller to do it (i.e. the hardware controller that came with your VR set); you cannot move it with the mouse. Hover over its edges, using the VR controller (not the mouse), and you'll see that one of the edges lights up. Pull the trigger (or whatever button you use), and now you can place it in the VR world. It'll stay where you put it.

This works, but you'll have to do it literally every time you turn on VR, even if you temporarily disable VR in the same flight... I don't know how to avoid that yet.

See: https://community.justflight.com/topic/4613/panel-selector-is-in-the-way/6

• Panel Selector is in the way

0 Votes
    6 Posts

@figment5780 Thanks so much! I was able to move the panel with the mouse, but the arrow that brings up the panel would not move. I tried the controller, and you are correct, I can now position the arrow anywhere in the cockpit. This makes the airplane usable now.

• Pitch angle issue and level flight issues.

0 Votes
    3 Posts

I also fly the C152 and though I don't have the OPs level flight issue, something is wrong as the flaps currently are modelled. I come to adapt to the pitch change in X-Plane as a simism, but it sure would be nice not to deal with it. I also need far too much nose down trim with full flaps on approach, sometimes completely maxing it out depending on my approach speed.

• TrackIR not working

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@bulldog88 Have fixed it. There was a conflict between X-camera and TrackIR only affecting this aircraft. All other XP11 Laminar aircraft and the C172 REP worked fine. Solution was to uncheck TrackIR in XP11 settings, and check TrackIR in X-camera settings.

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

I second the strobe light noise! Certainly seems like a bug, and is very VERY annoying when I have headphones on and it's all I can hear.

I can't say the other issues are the same for me I'm afraid, but I would LOVE to know if I can do anything about the noise of the strobe light!

• No radios are working

0 Votes
    2 Posts

It sounds like quite normal behaviour from your yoke then, and this is how the real aircraft would operate (your avionics buss obviously needs to be on for the NAV equipment to work).

Glad you got it resolved!

• Demo Issue

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Your image isn't accessible anymore, so this post is likely to get no responses.

HOWEVER, if you're referring to some 'hands' that look very badly rendered, then this is because the aircraft is just a DEMO and is unactivated. These are removed when the activation key is entered.

• Cannot find command for HSI bug

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Wow, actually found it just after posting this thread after hours of searching.

They are:
    sim/instruments/DG_sync_down
    sim/instruments/DG_sync_up

In X-Plane they are:
    vacuum DG sync down
    vacuum DG sync up

• GTN 750 not powering up

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • ADF 300

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts

Hi Jordi,

Make sure to restart XP11 after activating an aircraft, and reload the aircraft if you've changed the screen resolution or window size. You might also need to change the UI size to 100%.

Thanks
    Martyn

• X-Plane C152 vs FSX version: Issues?

0 Votes
    4 Posts

Just to clarify, the lack of feedback is due to this not being a support forum so no guarantee of us reading every post.

Apart from submitting a support ticket, the best place to go for discussion of our XP11 aircraft is - https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/forum/473-c152/

That forum is very active so the development team are usually lurking around and will answer questions where possible.

Our entire XP11 fleet received significant updates in early September to bring them up to the latest XP11.50 standards, including flight dynamics, as well as fixing a variety of bugs that had cropped up since the previous updates.

https://support.justflight.com/en/support/solutions/articles/17000085809-c152-xp-changelog

As Andy has posted, you can adjust the transparency of the menu arrow using your mouse-wheel.

We'll investigate the sounds and add any that are currently missing. There will be some differences in functionality and aircraft behaviour due to the differences in the two simulators.

• V 1.8

1 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Toe brakes acting weird

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views

@Mike-Cameron I have the same question, disappointed that this was never addressed. I took lessons in an old 150 and would like the old-school avionics.

• Unable to see the Panel Selector arrow

• 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied