X-Plane Version - FMS System
Gradl last edited by Gradl
Hello Justlflight team,
I always liked the BAe 146 Series and used the quality wings model in FSX quite extensively. I have some questions regarding the FMS System in the X-Plane Version of the plane.
The P3D version looks like it simulates a custom Universal UNS-1 FMS. The X-Plane screenshots show a placeholder texture at the FMS slot. Which FMS can we expect?
- custom Universal UNS-1 FMS
- default X-Plane Smith FMS
- default X-Plane Smith FMS disguised as GNS-XLS, UNS-1
- custom Honeywell GNS-XLS FMS (like QW Wings did model)
- ability to insert RealityXP GTN750 or EADT KLN-90B
This is something that we are currently investigating and we've yet to confirm which option(s) will be available. We'll provide more details on this ASAP.
Gradl last edited by
Thanks for the fast and honest answer.
Real pictures show a wild mixture of FMS Systems on the 146: UNS-1, GNS-XLS, Trimble 2000/KLN-90B