Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
Collapse
Just Flight Community Forum
  1. Home
  2. Just Flight
  3. MSFS Products
  4. RJ Professional
  5. Missing Nav Data in the FMC

Missing Nav Data in the FMC

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved RJ Professional
1 Posts 1 Posters 15 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • W Offline
    W Offline
    wastel
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Hello,

    I purchased the Avro RJ product yesterday, and wanted to try it on a first flight today.

    Before launching the sim, I made sure that the Navigraph Navdata was installed and up to date for the aircraft in Navigraph Hub :

    699344dd-8945-424a-a0c6-b7c2777787d0-image.png

    However, when I start a new flight and spawn with the plane, it looks like the navdata is not loaded at all :

    fe4e9813-f86b-425b-9bb9-137ff852d20e-image.png

    If I go in the Index => Navdata page on the FMC :

    7e90df02-5d78-4472-947d-b953daa9e0a8-image.png

    Is this supposed to behave like this ? If not, how can I fix this ?

    I am using MSFS 2024, Navigraph Hub is up to date, and other payware aircrafts are working properly (Just Flight F70&F100 included).

    Thanks!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    • Login

    • Don't have an account? Register

    • Login or register to search.
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users