Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
Collapse
Just Flight Community Forum
  1. Home
  2. Just Flight
  3. MSFS Products
  4. F70 & F100 Professional
  5. Odd autopilot issue

Odd autopilot issue

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved F70 & F100 Professional
1 Posts 1 Posters 11 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J Offline
    J Offline
    JRMurray
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    I just bought the F70/F100 package today from Microsoft Marketplace.

    I can get everything set up just fine, from cold and dark to engines on, etc. When I take off, everything is fine until I click on the autopilot button. The plane will pitch up suddenly and then dive.

    I have the RJ100 and F28 and the autopilot works just fine.

    I have reviewed all of my joystick assignments, and I don't see any conflicts at all. I've switched all those I'm not using to "none" in terms of assignments.

    Has anyone else experienced this behaviour?

    Thanks,

    Joel

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    • Login

    • Don't have an account? Register

    • Login or register to search.
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users