This forum is provided for users to discuss products and services offered by Just Flight/Just Trains and flight/train simulation in general. Whilst we encourage open discussion we have rules that users should read and adhere to when using the forum.
Just Flight reserve the right to remove any content or contributions that fall foul of the following rules and issue temporary bans to users breaching said rules. Repeat offenses or user accounts created for the sole purposes of breaching the rules will be permanently banned.
Forum Rules of Conduct
- One user account per user. Reset your password, if forgotten, or update your email address if it has changed rather than creating a new account.
- Topics should be relevant to the forum. Users creating topics should do so in the correct area of the forum, non-product discussion should only be posted in the “Just Chat” section.
- Posts should be relevant to the topic and add to the discussion. Replying to a topic should further the discussion in a meaningful way, replies of one or two words, or replies off-topic may be deleted.
- Be civil and polite. Users should treat each other with respect at all times.
- English only. Users must post in English, posts in languages other than English may be removed. Where necessary using a translator application to produce an English post is perfectly acceptable. English speaking users should refer to Rule 4.
- Acceptable content only.
- Users must not post or link to material that is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, obscene, profane, sexually explicit, violates any law, or that encourages a user to commit a criminal offense.
- Users must not post material that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without express permission of the owner(s) of said protected material.
- Users must not post material containing personal data belonging to another individual, such as names, addresses, phone numbers or email addresses.
- No advertising or spam. Users must not post or link to material promoting any business, product or service outside of those provided by Just Flight/Just Trains.
- Support requests. Users acknowledge that the forum is not an official support channel for either Just Flight or Just Trains. Users may post questions about products on the basis that they are not guaranteed support from a member of staff. They may receive suggestions from other customers on the forum that may help, but to obtain official support customers should instead use the ticketing system available at https://support.justflight.com
How to report a post
If you suspect a post, topic or user has breached one or more of the rules, please use the flag functions of the forum. The “Flag this post” and “Flag this user” options should be available from the three dot menu on posts. Flagged posts will be reviewed by moderators and, where necessary, appropriate action taken.