Very Low Traffic

• Hello I bought "Traffic Global" for P3D yesterday.
    Even though I've set traffic to 100%, I see very little planes. in EDDF there were maybe 3 or 4 planes .. in LEPA 2 - 3 Planes .

also in the air i saw few planes. where is the problem ?

I have the Xplane 11 version and have always been very happy. at 100% traffic there was a lot going on.

why does the p3d version not work properly? thx

• JF Staff

@cemcengiz said in Very Low Traffic:

Hello I bought "Traffic Global" for P3D yesterday.
    Even though I've set traffic to 100%, I see very little planes. in EDDF there were maybe 3 or 4 planes .. in LEPA 2 - 3 Planes .

also in the air i saw few planes. where is the problem ?

I have the Xplane 11 version and have always been very happy. at 100% traffic there was a lot going on.

why does the p3d version not work properly? thx

The two games handle traffic differently but both should display traffic. Your best bet would be to contact Just Flight support and they can look into it for you.

• then why this forum if you should report any question to support anyway?

• JF Staff

• @cemcengiz
    You may get a bit more traffic by sliding the 'Error Correction' full right when compiling.
    Compile w error correction.jpg
    The overall amount of ai in TG is also very dependent upon the number of parking spots available at departure and arrival airports.
    I've found that accumulating as many modified afcads as I can has helped boost overall traffic.
    There's loads freely available (e.g: search 'Ray Smith' on Avsim).

• No matter what I do, I don't get more than 6 or 7 planes in EDDF.

Today I even completely deleted and reinstalled P3D .. Also TG ..

I did Compile Traffic Database.

Still it doesn't work!Screenshot 2021-04-30 223512.jpg

• Traffic Setting in P3D 100%

• This post is deleted!

• I see what you mean.
    In FSX-SE (which shouldn't give vastly different results), even with the slider full right, EDDF is a more than little underwelming in terms of activity.
    EDDF TG compiled WITH alt livs
    EDDF TG with alt livs.jpg
    Oddly though, unchecking the 'use alternate liveries' increases the size of the compiled traffic file by approx 7Mb and results in slightly more traffic (3 or 4 more @ EDDF).
    EDDF TG compiled WITHOUT alt livs - same date/time
    EDDF TG with no alt livs.jpg
    The issue of low traffic levels in TG does appear to be rooted in the lack of parking spots at airports leading to many of the included flightplans being rejected when compiling.
    By editing the relevant Airports.dat file to add huge amounts of additional (phantom) parking...look what happens!
    EDDF TG same date/time
    EDDF TG MEGA.jpg

• JF Staff

@cemcengiz

Have you actually reported this to JF support? We don't do forum support. Other forum members may assist but if you can't get something to work, please contact us first.

• I will keep my promise and stay out of this now it`s between JF and the customer now.

• JF Staff

@Ray-Fry said in Very Low Traffic:

I will keep my promise and stay out of this now it`s between JF and the customer now.

Dive in. You know you want to 🙂

• I am in contact with support ..
    after just a few tips, I didn't get an answer.
    now, despite the support, i stand there without any help.
    I also don't think it's nice when justflight says he should clarify with support .. and prevent others from helping here in the forum ..
    then what is the forum for? support doesn't answer me after 2 tips ..
    I've been sideways for 2 days and am trying to solve it ...
    I deeply regret the purchase ..

I wanted to stop traffic without much .. there are freeware solutions that take less time ..

and now 2 days of traffic globally and it doesn't work

• JF Staff

@cemcengiz
    If the tips you have received from Support don't work, go back and tell them. Then they can look into it further.
    Did you read this post:

https://community.justflight.com/topic/2/product-support

Capt Quirk is probably right about parking spots. Is it a default or an add-on airport?

• Payware Airports : EDDF , LEBL , LEIB , EDDB ... Very Low Traffic ..

Support no More answer...

• JF Staff

@cemcengiz

It is Sunday. Have you tried with the default EDDF airport?

• You've most likely already checked this, but have you ensured that the TG Airport Facilities entry in your scenery is immediately above all the default and below all the addons?

• I fixed my Problem
    Delete Traffic Global and install AIG .. and BAM... I have Traffic for free..

Traffic global ist my Last Buy for Justflight Products...

Software Trash , Support Trash

• JF Staff

@cemcengiz said in Very Low Traffic:

I fixed my Problem
    Delete Traffic Global and install AIG .. and BAM... I have Traffic for free..

Traffic global ist my Last Buy for Justflight Products...

Software Trash , Support Trash

Glad you got it resolved. Not sure what more we could have done - you contacted our support team and we replied with some help. Also, forum members replied with help. Sorry to hear it didn't fix your problem.

• This post is deleted!